OT. Smoke Up Boys

I don't know if this is valid or not but it would be fun to watch media and other lefties come down hard against anyone smoking this stuff if if Trump said it works and should be used.
don't worry, trump won't say it. Even if he wants to there is still too much push from conservatives against federally legalized marijuana.

Advertisement
70705B70-A70F-4D8E-80F6-B8DACE688E23.png

****, Saturday will make 21 days without smoking. I gotta get back into the swing

Advertisement
Advertisement
Anyone who can get med card, should get a med card. That's my advice of the day. Just tell them you get migraines and regular medicine does not work for you.

Anyone who can get med card, should get a med card. That's my advice of the day. Just tell them you get migraines and regular medicine does not work for you.
I agree, but all Florida buds suck. Unfortunately you can’t transport from Cali legally but you can get it at a premium. We are at least 5 years behind. Colorado is catching up quickly.

Advertisement
I agree, but all Florida buds suck. Unfortunately you can’t transport from Cali legally but you can get it at a premium. We are at least 5 years behind. Colorado is catching up quickly.

Better concentrates out here than Cali. And i would look up 14%er. Dudes are pushing out straight flame.

Advertisement
You should try the hybrid with the green top from MUV. By far the best I've tried in Florida. My wife's friend orders from Cali somehow. It even has the amendment on the side of the container.

Advertisement
Back