OT. Smoke Up Boys

Advertisement
don't worry, trump won't say it. Even if he wants to there is still too much push from conservatives against federally legalized marijuana.
Brother, you sleep with a doll of the President? Letting any man consume your life isn't healthy. Try breaking the chains that hold you back...
Smoke more sinse.

Advertisement
Photo from the study
1590945862298.jpeg

Brother, you sleep with a doll of the President? Letting any man consume your life isn't healthy. Try breaking the chains that hold you back...
Smoke more sinse.
i am more pro marijuana Legalization than anyone you know.
but I also have very strong political views and many of those feelings run contrary to the current political structure. It is what it is.

i am more pro marijuana Legalization than anyone you know.
but I also have very strong political views and many of those feelings run contrary to the current political structure. It is what it is.
Ill retract the first statement because the cannabis industry is one of my sources of income for over 30yrs. On the rest, congratulations. I'll never infringed on anyone's freedom.

Advertisement
Ill retract the first statement because the cannabis industry is one of my sources of income for over 30yrs. On the rest, congratulations. I'll never infringed on anyone's freedom.
That’s all it is between you and me. Common ground on most issues (hence the Canes message board) and the ability to disagree on a few issues while respecting the other person’s right to express themselves. How it should be between adults.

Advertisement
I had Bugatti OG the other day. Good but I expected a little more. I mean, if you're going name a strain, "Bugatti," it better be **** good.

Advertisement
I had Bugatti OG the other day. Good but I expected a little more. I mean, if you're going name a strain, "Bugatti," it better be **** good.
I think tbe OG strains have gone through some degeneration. You can only play God for so long until biology catches up. Hopefully we'll see the regeneration of the strain before are toking days are over...

Advertisement
Back