OT: Should the Fins go after Cam?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Yikes, man. Reading some of the comments makes me wonder if some of you all have watched him play lately or just watched Instagram highlights. He's been an ineffective QB. No amount of commercials or past highlights will help your team be better at winning football games. If he comes in on a prove it, backup money-type deal, sure, roll the dice and see if he reverts (which is tough considering his game was based on being a better athlete). If he has any notion he's a clear-cut starter, he's not worth it.

Yes. Instant credibility among peers, instant star power. I could see the pats making a move to get him. No way bill will depend on the draft.

I told a friend other day I wouldn’t be shocked if cam landed in N.E. and they keep on trucking. McDaniels has experience with Tebow so he’d know how to build the offense to fit him.

Advertisement
Tank for Trevor.

Why not bring in Cam if he's released and costs pennies on the dollar.

Kidding about tanking for Trevor. Flores has the Fins on uptick now. Would be amazing if both the Fins and the Canes become excellent again. It's been a minute.

I told a friend other day I wouldn’t be shocked if cam landed in N.E. and they keep on trucking. McDaniels has experience with Tebow so he’d know how to build the offense to fit him.
I can definitely see that. And I don’t think NE gonna fall off in that division like ppl think. Bellicheck is gonna revamp that defense (again) and go after a different type of QB as the nfl is changing. He’s seen what a guy like Lamar, Allen, Murray and even to a lesser degree as far as legs Mahomes can do. The league is definitely trending away from the Tom Brady types. I think cam would be a perfect fit as a guys with plenty left to prove

Miami, where careers enter purgatory for the last 40 years; Worst front office in sports franchise history

Advertisement
The league is definitely trending away from the Tom Brady types.

Fran Tarkenton, Roger Staubach, Terry Bradshaw, Joe Montana, Steve Young, John Elway, Ben Roethlisberger, Brett Favre...the NFL's always been about mobile QBs.

It's the talking heads on TV that have you thinking you need a statue at QB to be successful.

Last edited:
Yikes, man. Reading some of the comments makes me wonder if some of you all have watched him play lately or just watched Instagram highlights. He's been an ineffective QB. No amount of commercials or past highlights will help your team be better at winning football games. If he comes in on a prove it, backup money-type deal, sure, roll the dice and see if he reverts (which is tough considering his game was based on being a better athlete). If he has any notion he's a clear-cut starter, he's not worth it.
For a real Fin type decision we need a option choice so they can pick the chump and you can bet on the team the other one goes too.

Fins should have went hard after Brady since Flores' plan to make us the Patriots. How many **** Patriots does one need?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back