OT: Saban done with Kiffin

Yawl sleeping while Saban is playing chest. He now consider Kiffin and FAU a potential recruiting threat. He didn't want Kiffin to leave with a new $6.5 million dollar beach house and NC to put in it.

LOL! How can you expect to be taken seriously?

Saban is wise. Never underestimate the underdog. We know it to be true too many rags to riches stories in life, upsets in sports, presidential elections and one hit wonders.

Advertisement
This is good for Clemson. The OC is the toughest position on the field to coach. Sark has not coached in over a year. When he did coach I am not even sure he was the OC for USC. So needless to say he is going to be rusty. Add to that his first game back is the NC, no pressure there. And Clemson just shut out OSU. If Watson can protect the ball I like Clemson's chances.

I think Clemson is going to take it, but don't fool yourself into believing Sark hasn't had contact with offensive players and input into play calling during his stint as a "consultant"...I have no doubt they are pretty familiar with boozer.

I hate Kiffin, I think he is a massive douche and surely was ******** around on the job...however, this is the most blatantly arrogant Saban ******* move I have seen yet. To do this, before a championship game, is unbelievable. To take a guy - not just a guy but an alcoholic who got canned for showing up to practices drunk - that hasn't called plays in two years and expect him to be an instant plug and play replacement as an offensive coordinator is just complete folly. I can't see how this doesn't blow up in their faces, and I will love every second of it.

I hate Kiffin, I think he is a massive douche and surely was ******** around on the job...however, this is the most blatantly arrogant Saban ******* move I have seen yet. To do this, before a championship game, is unbelievable. To take a guy - not just a guy but an alcoholic who got canned for showing up to practices drunk - that hasn't called plays in two years and expect him to be an instant plug and play replacement as an offensive coordinator is just complete folly. I can't see how this doesn't blow up in their faces, and I will love every second of it.

Does the OC matter when the Defense is going to hold Clemson under 21 points and probably score 7 on their own?
Watsons gunna throw some picks for sure.

just call power runs. simple.

I give the goat college football coach the benefit of the doubt. Against Washington, Bama's offense looked like it was being coached by a guy who already checked out. Now it's official. If their bevy of first round picks on defense weren't playing, now that would be a problem.

Advertisement
Hilarious stories about all of this today on CBSports & a pbpost column. Kiffin invited SI writer to join him when he was looking at $4M houses in Boca? LMAO....You can't make this stuff up. FAU may become the biggest laughingstock of all time with hiring this showboat.

Does the OC matter when the Defense is going to hold Clemson under 21 points and probably score 7 on their own?

Alabama wins all their games with defense. I don't see them adding any new wrinkles to the O

Last edited:
Jalen hurts, not great at throwing. Sark will lean on the run . Hope they lose.

Alabama wins all their games with defense. I don't see them adding any new wrinkles to the O
This. Bama wins with their defense. They probably won't skip a beat with Kiffen being replaced. In fact it wouldn't surprise me at all if the impetus to Kiffin being asked to leave was a discussion about the play calling from last week. Washington could not stop Bama's running game yet Kiffin kept trying to throw the ball. Saban and Kiffin probably got in an argument about it during and after the game.

Advertisement
Just get Sark a drink of moonshine to settle his nerves before the game and he will be fine.

Honestly, to work for Saban you probably have to have some sort of defect whether you are just an all-around a-hole like Kiffin or a drunkard like Sark, you need something to lean on to stick around. Makes me wonder what Mario Cristobal is doing there this long, winning but doing so miserably under the freak show that is Nick Saban!

Advertisement
Back