OT: (Rumor) Manny to FSU...

Keeping it real...this guy was ALWAYS a Nole. ALWAYS. Might as well get him all dolled up in a racist af Seminole costume riding out on that stupid horse to midfield so he can put his stick in the ground while all of the inbred yokels yell YAAAAAAAY and then chop away into the night as they send another last second field goal into the bleachers wide left of the uprights in another loss to the University of Miami.

Advertisement
According to the so-called FSU insiders on the Rivals FSU boards, Manny to FSU is in the works. It's unknown in what capacity. TIFWIW.
Tackling, dummy

tackle tackling GIF by SB Nation

Advertisement
Advertisement
According to the so-called FSU insiders on the Rivals FSU boards, Manny to FSU is in the works. It's unknown in what capacity. TIFWIW.
Love to believe it, but those Fsu boys aren’t the sharpest tools in the shed. What gives me hope is Manny and his ego. The guy took a KO punch today, wouldn’t surprise me at all if he tried to go back to his old stomping grounds.

Last edited:
Advertisement
****, and I thought that he was going to be hired by Saban!
To go from working for Saban and have the possibility of rehabing career and bouncing back to working for Norvell who will be fired in a year or 2, wowzers

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back