OT: (Rumor) Manny to FSU...

Advertisement
Advertisement
mandy will be in charge of mucking Renegade's stall .

Hfonub.gif

It would be fitting for him to go to his real home FSU. He was basically auditioning for them this past game he made us lose.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Randy Shannon and Manny Diaz on the same staff? Are they trying to get to Miami schools or what?
Yep. That's the #1 reason. They want guys thst are familiar with South Florida high schools and have those relationships.

I'm fine with that because Mario is going to get who he wants and they'll get whoever left over. Diaz won't bring anything to the LB position because he recruits the position wrong trying to convert HS DEs to LB, but Norvell won't let him do that. Norvell will tell him what type of player he wants to recruit.

I don't care if FSU improves. I actually hope they do because the ACC is going to be much better when Miami and FSU finally deliver on what was expected when both joined the conference and that was we both meet in the Championship game each year. With Mario, I feel like he'll get us dominating the conference like Clemson has done and FSU will be just happy to get to the title game.

This happened over the weekend. He was out recruiting this week. We was at my son’s school and met with him. He called me afterwards laughing about it….saying it was strange seeing Randy recruiting for FSU….

Advertisement
Back