OT: Robert Burns has big day at UConn

RadioRahim

Recruit

Good for him! And loved to see Deejay Dallas repping his old teammate (he liked the post, hence why it showed up on my timeline). Wish Burns could have stayed healthy at UM but glad to see him have success elsewhere.
Screenshot 2022-11-12 at 10.12.24 PM.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
I was a huge fan of Burns. But kid was injured for 6 years from his Junior and Senior year in high school through four years of college.

It was a win / win that Burns landed in UConn and had a fresh start. Edwards the same with Rutgers. Thaddeus may be next man up if he can’t get some traction soon.

Advertisement
Want to see what great coaching is? Look at UCONN and Jim Mora...they have literally a bottom 3 college roster and have played a tough schedule. Bowl eligible now after defeating a really good #19 ranked Liberty team....UCONN hasn't been to a bowl game since 2015....let that sink in.
Fvckin Mario and staff need to step it up
You see what Mike Elko is doing at Duke?! SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIT, they were 5-7, 2-9, and 3-9 last few years.. They are 7-3 right now, I dont think anyone saw that coming..

Want to see what great coaching is? Look at UCONN and Jim Mora...they have literally a bottom 3 college roster and have played a tough schedule. Bowl eligible now after defeating a really good #19 ranked Liberty team....UCONN hasn't been to a bowl game since 2015....let that sink in.

To be fair, Mora has started out w/ a bang every where he’s been. Like literally, every where. For some reason, the longer he stays at a program whether it be the NFL or CFB, they begin sliding precipitously around year 3. Not sure y, but at a program like UConn w/ very little pressure being that it’s a b-ball school, specifically women, he may have found a home where winning 6-7 games a yr is great.

You see what Mike Elko is doing at Duke?! SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIT, they were 5-7, 2-9, and 3-9 last few years.. They are 7-3 right now, I dont think anyone saw that coming..

Brotha, I did. I peeped that ACC Roadshow & I called it out pre season. It felt different, like he was coming in to bring in a, & I hate to say it, but a SEC mentality. I legit loved his energy

Advertisement
Brotha, I did. I peeped that ACC Roadshow & I called it out pre season. It felt different, like he was coming in to bring in a, & I hate to say it, but a SEC mentality. I legit loved his energy
I definitely missed it but its evident, whatever he is doing its working.. Dont they have a couple former canes coaches over there? I know our old SC coach is there

I definitely missed it but its evident, whatever he is doing its working.. Dont they have a couple former canes coaches over there? I know our old SC coach is there

Yeah; they got Jess & Ishmael over there, too.

To be fair, Mora has started out w/ a bang every where he’s been. Like literally, every where. For some reason, the longer he stays at a program whether it be the NFL or CFB, they begin sliding precipitously around year 3. Not sure y, but at a program like UConn w/ very little pressure being that it’s a b-ball school, specifically women, he may have found a home where winning 6-7 games a yr is great.
I see what you're saying...but nobody wanted that UCONN job...like no one...that is the worst program in D1....roster is trash and in year one has them going to a bowl game for first time in 7 years and just beat a top 20 team. That is coach of the year stuff....

Advertisement
I see what you're saying...but nobody wanted that UCONN job...like no one...that is the worst program in D1....roster is trash and in year one has them going to a bowl game for first time in 7 years and just beat a top 20 team. That is coach of the year stuff....
But we're being told to wait 3-4 years for Mario to turn it around due to a "lack of talent."

Mike Elko hired Kevin Johns and has their most talented QB in school history playing for him right now.

Advertisement
So??? Jim mora to Miami? And I'm not talking about the son I'm talking about his old man. Jim E. Mora

Good for him! And loved to see Deejay Dallas repping his old teammate (he liked the post, hence why it showed up on my timeline). Wish Burns could have stayed healthy at UM but glad to see him have success elsewhere.View attachment 214972

Thats awesome to hear. I'm glad Burns is just able to get out on the field. I always felt bad for all the bad luck string of injuries he had at Miami and before

Advertisement
Back