OT - Reporter Asks Saban Stupid Question

Advertisement
You know considering some of his responses to legitimate and well-thought-out questions, that guy got off pretty easy.

EFf him... I hate how he bullys reporters. They all ask stupid questions. But it's the game. It's part of the reason he makes $10mil a yr or whatever.

The guy had every advantage is coaching possible including like 30 'quality control ' coaches who are actual coaches with real experience. He flies around in a helicopter to offer prized recruits personally. Not to mention the best bag game in the history of sports. And he still acts like a punk at every turn.

Sorry rant over.. I despise that snake! He gets my respect for winning and staying on top but that's it.

EFf him... I hate how he bullys reporters. They all ask stupid questions. But it's the game. It's part of the reason he makes $10mil a yr or whatever.

The guy had every advantage is coaching possible including like 30 'quality control ' coaches who are actual coaches with real experience. He flies around in a helicopter to offer prized recruits personally. Not to mention the best bag game in the history of sports. And he still acts like a punk at every turn.

Sorry rant over.. I despise that snake! He gets my respect for winning and staying on top but that's it.

It's college football what the fvck else is there to be respected for?

Advertisement

Fu#k him and here's to Lane still trolling on that *******.

One of the best post I have seen. 100% truth. He friggin is always trying to bully everyone. Such a d bag. So happy he was a colossal failure in the NFL...and then scurried out like a little *****.

Some of you amaze me how up your feelings you are because Saban is the REAL GAWWD of college ball. Is what it is. If he quit bama tomorrow to coach the canes, the same moaners calling him a snake, liar, and everything else in the book, would be rubbing one out in public as soon as its announced. I hate him too but I'd worship him in a flash if he brought home #6

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back