OT - Reporter Asks Saban Stupid Question

Advertisement
CMR would have said "well you know we have to love him up show him how much we care"

Advertisement
Doesn’t even drink the Coke lol

Saban gettin that $$$

Dude gives zero ***** about everything.

We have a Spurrier appreciation thread going already along with a couple of Al Golden appreciation threads. And now a Saban appreciation thread.

Awesome.

Somebody please PM me as soon as the Lou Holtz appreciation thread gets up and running.

Advertisement
We have a Spurrier appreciation thread going already along with a couple of Al Golden appreciation threads. And now a Saban appreciation thread.

Awesome.

Somebody please PM me as soon as the Lou Holtz appreciation thread gets up and running.
Will do

Awesome.

Good coaches deserve recognition.

Advertisement
I'm still the coach of the Dolphins...………..b^&ch liar
Bama as a college team spends more money on it’s team than the Dolphins do on theirs. Just keep that in mind. I know he lied etc. sleezeball move etc. But, did he make the right move?

Awesome.

did you even bother to actually read the title of the thread ? and for ****'s sake how did you come up with this being a "saban appreciation" thread ?

people like you worry me a lot. please don't ever buy anything that could be dangerous.. you wouldn't read the instruction manual and even if you did you wouldn't understand it and you could end up with a serious injury.

Get Saban to South Florida to have a field day with the awful reporters down here. SMD won’t be back after one practice with him.

Advertisement
people like you worry me a lot. please don't ever buy anything that could be dangerous.. you wouldn't read the instruction manual and even if you did you wouldn't understand it and you could end up with a serious injury.

Don't taze me, bro.

Don't taze me, bro.
conan2.gif

Advertisement
Back