OT: Remember Back in The Day

We the Boss

You're a disease
@caneinorlando does. When it was on and poppin

DFF1F055-DEBB-4E7F-B4D8-5B60510DA457.jpeg

Remember sitting in Butch’s office talking about the nuances of the 3 technique and trying to find the hooch that Dennis stashed in the facilities. Back in those days, wasn’t **** on TV and all the real ones would go to the theaters in the off season. Told me there were thespians there but I didn’t see ANY girl on girl action. In any rate, my frenemy Abe said butch wouldn’t win **** the way he mismanaged play calls and time outs. My main dude John Dubs Booth shut his *** up tho. Good times.

Advertisement

View attachment 102248

Remember sitting in Butch’s office talking about the nuances of the 3 technique and trying to find the hooch that Dennis stashed in the facilities. Back in those days, wasn’t **** on TV and all the real ones would go to the theaters in the off season. Told me there were thespians there but I didn’t see ANY girl on girl action. In any rate, my frenemy Abe said butch wouldn’t win **** the way he mismanaged play calls and time outs. My main dude John Dubs Booth shut his *** up tho. Good times.
But his *** tripped on stage curtain Breaking leg....CaneinOrlando made a mad Dash...catching the perpetrator hiding in a barn, and poppin a cap in his *** with his flintlock...

Advertisement
This decommit BS ****es me off to no end every F-ing yr...
These kids today don’t have any sense of loyalty or commitment. Back in the day we took our oaths more serious. When you pledged to your liege lord YOU KNEW it was for life and you were tied to the land by sacred sacrament. TO THIS day I will ride out anytime my thane, Butch, raises his banner.

CB6B81D2-FCE8-4EB4-A3E3-9BA1789483B6.png

Advertisement
This has some potential OP...:ROFLMAO:

On another note, I enjoy reading Orlando's old school stories.

Advertisement
These kids today don’t have any sense of loyalty or commitment. Back in the day we took our oaths more serious. When you pledged to your liege lord YOU KNEW it was for life and you were tied to the land by sacred sacrament. TO THIS day I will ride out anytime my thane, Butch, raises his banner.

View attachment 102253
You're fcking killing it with this. Funniest sht on here in a long time.

Advertisement

View attachment 102248

Is this oil on canvas?

Advertisement
Back