OT: real nice Lawrence Taylor vid

Advertisement
you okay buddy? There's other great football players that didn't play here and it's ok
HaHa. Sorry, thread. I've had a sober (wife) driver all day on Dad's day talking about Dallas and how stoked I am to see revenge on lsu.
I'm okay.. just drunxcited.

Advertisement
LT was my favorite NFL player growing up. He personified Fuuck You just like my 80's Canes

Scary to quarterbacks, sixteen year old girls and houses with valubles in them.

All jokes aside, in his prime, absolutely intimidating. Intimidating in the way **** Butkis, Jack Lambert, and Jack Tatum were.

He changed the way offenses set up pass protection. No doubt he had a bit of help (The 80s Giants defenses were always physical), but as a football player, hall of fame worthy.

Not so sure if hes a hall of fame human though. Then again, not many are. Too few, even.

Last edited:
Scary to quarterbacks, sixteen year old girls and houses with valubles in them.

All jokes aside, in his prime, absolutely intimidating. Intimidating in the way **** Butkis, Jack Lambert, and Jack Tatum were.

He changed the way offenses set up pass protection. No doubt he had a bit of help (The 80s Giants defenses were always physical), but as a football player, hall of fame worthy.

Not so sure if hes a hall of fame human though. Then again, not many are. Too few, even.

LT revolutionized 2 positions, OLB and LT. Guys making fortunes as all-pro LT's owe it LT for the fear he put into OC.

LOL...imagine the numbers LT would've put up if He wasn't on the pipe.

Another player that went somewhere else that I thought would've been a helluva Cane, was John Randle...best $h!t talker I've ever seen, and His play more than backed it up.

Advertisement
That crazy motherfvcker smoked more rocks than Pooke from New jack

tumblr_lmqu6axgbg1qck1y2o1_250.gif

LOL...imagine the numbers LT would've put up if He wasn't on the pipe.

Another player that went somewhere else that I thought would've been a helluva Cane, was John Randle...best $h!t talker I've ever seen, and His play more than backed it up.

Probably not as prolific!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Some of you may know that he lives down here. Saw him on the driving range once at the country club of miami. He came over and said, "You gonna hit all of those?"

"Um . . . no?"

🐐 ...and I doubt I will see anyone that will dictate the game like he did...read his autobio when I was a teen...dude was polluted all time

LT vs Herschel Walker would be a phenomenal oldhead fight today. My money would probably be on Walker if he could survive the initial onslaught but talk about two guys that were blessed with some superior physical genetics.

Advertisement
Back