OT - Ravens vs. Chiefs - AFC Championship

Advertisement
This was the year KC’s offense was questionable. They will grab a WR in the 1st or trade for one and Rice will be in year two.
Baltimore also could have played for FG more from the beginning of the game and theyd be in a much better place. Their defense held up but the offense **** the bed.

I still think the 9ers are far and away the best team in the NFL so theyll probably beat the chiefs

What if I told you andy Reid is as good or better than Bellichek just maybe got his Brady too late to match the totals

Advertisement
Lamar Jackson is all talk! Over rated! I think the Ravens should think of an even trade Tua for Lamar! I will have a hard time seeing Tua go, but I think both of them need a fresh start!
greece looks GIF

Advertisement
What if I told you andy Reid is as good or better than Bellichek just maybe got his Brady too late to match the totals
Most coaches ride the talent they have, it gets others paid. Belichek never escaping Toms ghost ever

Advertisement
Baltimore shooting themselves in the foot all game

And the Chiefs defense and DC has dominated this game

Should have easily been a cane I remember everyone asking why. Who coached at the time to make such a stupid move not to push for him? Pause

Richt & Kul.

Committed to Purdue in 2017, and stayed committed until his class of 2019. From what I recall, Purdue had his major, but I also recall we didn’t continue to pursue him b/c he committed. The staff wanted lay ups & for how great of a technical teacher Kul was, he was notoriously lazy as a recruiter.

Advertisement
I’d say you were correct…did Bellichek ever have much success without Brady at any of his stops..

Advertisement
Back