OT: Ravens Bills

BS85

D before E
Premium
Maudes, i think this goes here but feel free to move if it should be under "Sports".

Ravens not looking great on offense to start.

Advertisement
I got Buffalo but I wouldn't bat an eye if Baltimore wins. Mostly just want to hear all my friends **** and moan about Lamar if they lose.

Advertisement
I know the wind is playing games with these kickers but has Tucker ever missed two in a game in his entire career?

Gus the Bus looks like a totally different dude. It’s crazy
Yeah his footwork and eyes are high-level. He's quietly had a great year. Great at finding the hole/cutback and working through traffic.

Big backs with feet like he and Dillon have are rare.

Advertisement
I got Buffalo but I wouldn't bat an eye if Baltimore wins. Mostly just want to hear all my friends **** and moan about Lamar if they lose.
Get Out Of Here Go Away GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

Haha, I don't have a dog in the race, Canes on both teams. I'd love to see Calais at least make it to a SB, but I don't see Baltimore getting past KC at Arrowhead. Granted, I'm interested to see how this new format affects the #1 seeds having 3 weeks between games. Ring rust is real.

Haha, I don't have a dog in the race, Canes on both teams. I'd love to see Calais at least make it to a SB, but I don't see Baltimore getting past KC at Arrowhead. Granted, I'm interested to see how this new format affects the #1 seeds having 3 weeks between games. Ring rust is real.
Yeah I was obviously kidding. Buffalo matches up with KC much better for sure but I still want them to win. They're playing like **** right now (on offense).

Advertisement
Lamar needs to take that next step as a passer and he needs better options if Baltimore wants to be a true contender
Agree on both. People talk **** about him but he doesn't have much help. That was a horrible interception though.

Advertisement
Ravens in serious trouble. OL asking for roughing the passer but I didn’t see the hit on Jackson.

Advertisement
Back