OT: Rams - Saints

Advertisement
Bree’s had the ball at home in OT and blew it throwing the pick.

I think Brees should of scramble and created space. Tate Martell is undersized as well as Brees but you gotta make up for it in hustle. If Brees was 6-4 I doubt the hand in his face effects him. Not bashing Brees still wish Saban would've brought him to Miami over Culpepper. Call or no call Brees could've got that ball off sooner or smoother

Advertisement
Shouldn’t have come down to the PI call. Payton tries to be too cute. After the ginn big catch instead of running the ball and forcing the rams to use a TO they pass.

On the other hand, Rams looked like they were expecting a run, which is why the WR was wide open, and the DB caused the PI as he scrambled to recover. Play call works if refs don't make a historically awful non call.

Was thinking the same. But Refs also missed a face mask on Goff that would have made it 1st and goal before rams settled for a FG to make it 20-20. Refs usually swallow their whistle late in games that’s why that 2002 call was so ridiculous

I feel like there is a big gulf between not calling a facemask in a scrum and that non call. I don't really care for either team, but that was baaaaaaad

Advertisement
It’s called FIXED
If you don’t think NFL wants LOS ANGELES Rams in SB
Your not very smart
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

It’s wrestling boys, like it or not

LA v NE ideal
LA v KC part 2....that ok too

Wtf there’s
I think Brees should of scramble and created space. Tate Martell is undersized as well as Brees but you gotta make up for it in hustle. If Brees was 6-4 I doubt the hand in his face effects him. Not bashing Brees still wish Saban would've brought him to Miami over Culpepper. Call or no call Brees could've got that ball off sooner or smoother
20 yrs btwn Tate and Drew, Brees had plenty of hustle when younger. Sometimes experience compensates for hustle. But yeah, Brees could have played better.smarter.

Wtf there’s

20 yrs btwn Tate and Drew, Brees had plenty of hustle when younger. Sometimes experience compensates for hustle. But yeah, Brees could have played better.smarter.
Bree’s is on the downslide
Father time
He does not have arm strength
Throws lollipops w passes beyond 20 yards

I feel like there is a big gulf between not calling a facemask in a scrum and that non call. I don't really care for either team, but that was baaaaaaad
it was historically bad... just saying they like to swallow their whistle late in games. Obviously they went too far on that play

Advertisement
It’s called FIXED
Your not very smart
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

LA v NE ideal
brees vs Brady ok too So basically every scenario is ok

It’s called FIXED
Your not very smart
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

LA v NE ideal

Told my wife this halfway through the second qtr.Goodell had his zebras dong their best to make sure that he had that LA market in the SB.

This is why I can’t stand pro football.Could care less if they ever played a pro game.Cant nobody can tell me sHT ain’t fixed when they need it to be.

Saints/Rams as a case in point.Twoof the most blatant PI penalties I’ve seen in a while and neither one called.Goodell playing this like an orchestra conductor.

2019-01-21-BirdBoxChallenge1.png

Advertisement
His arm got hit. Only ones that blew it were the refs.
He was also hit in the face which should have been a 15 yard penalty and no interception. Another massively blown call. In the AFC game they were getting those calls without even being hit in the head. smh

High school refs make that call 10 out of 10 times.

NFL refs are a joke! It’s sickening

The commish made the call... or non-call.. all huey

... setup for Rams to win. Don't worry, the Saints will be compensated.... under the table. Just like Lebron's title in Cleveland.
Pro sports is all fixed.

Advertisement
Back