OT: Rams - Saints

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Was thinking the same. But Refs also missed a face mask on Goff that would have made it 1st and goal before rams settled for a FG to make it 20-20. Refs usually swallow their whistle late in games that’s why that 2002 call was so ridiculous

The refs missed a lot but they seemed to be letting them play for the most part. It was a bad no call and I’m saying that as a rams fan. But I’ll take it how I can get it. Now give me Brady and let’s finish it

Advertisement
The refs missed a lot but they seemed to be letting them play for the most part. It was a bad no call and I’m saying that as a rams fan. But I’ll take it how I can get it. Now give me Brady and let’s finish it

A win over the Pats in the SB would make the Pats-Brady-Belichik era come full circle. First Pats SB win was over the Rams, and their last (perhaps) could be a loss to the Rams.

Advertisement
A win over the Pats in the SB would make the Pats-Brady-Belichik era come full circle. First Pats SB win was over the Rams, and their last (perhaps) could be a loss to the Rams.

My thoughts exactly, us losing to them started it for them. Now let’s put them out for good. This feels good after all these years of misery as a rams fan.

Also, how garbage is that turncoat Joyner that played for Noles. ******* midget. Canes still producing better pros than the holes.

Dudes been horrible all year after having his first decent season as a pro last year. I’m ready for him to get released and get a real safety

Advertisement
Back