OT: R.I.P. Keith Jackson

Advertisement
[video=youtube_share;ggRNIZp5jrA]https://youtu.be/ggRNIZp5jrA[/video]

Can you find his intro to the Fiesta Bowl the next year against OSU? One of the best intros ever with Jackson commentating, foo fighters playing and videos and images from the previous 34 game win streak.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Best part when VCR recording the games was coming home and hearing the likes of Jackson calling the games. Unforgettable!

He seemed to have a little chip against the Canes later in life, but he was so awesome and always kept it professional. His call about the Barrow/Vanouver hit is one of the all time great color comments on a CFB game. "Michael Barrow, separated him from his senses!"

Please tell me u have proof.... Cause I've never gotten anything negative from him regarding the canes

He seemed to have a little chip against the Canes later in life, but he was so awesome and always kept it professional. His call about the Barrow/Vanouver hit is one of the all time great color comments on a CFB game. "Michael Barrow, separated him from his senses!"

Please tell me u have proof.... Cause I've never gotten anything negative from him regarding the canes

He must be confused with Brent Musburger...

Advertisement
I remember he said at the end of the PSU game, the back to back wins for us against FSU andPenn St. in 92 (he called both games) was one of the damndest ( most impressive) things he’d ever seen in his years of calling college ball.

Advertisement
If Keith Jackson called it, you just felt it could be great.

No other announcer, in my lifetime, made me feel like that.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back