OT: post your rides

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
how the fck one guy has a m4.. the bmw clone of my dream car essentially.. and then another fcking guy has a 70 chevelle in basically the very next gawd **** post after that

fck you life, just fcking shove it

That is a sweet Shelby
Thanks man, post picks of your Z06! I love me some vettes. I worked at Dave Walters Texaco on Sunset in the Gables late 80's. It was a low key corvette restoration shop.

Thanks man, post picks of your Z06! I love me some vettes. I worked at Dave Walters Texaco on Sunset in the Gables late 80's. It was a low key corvette restoration shop.
I currently don't have a Z06. I moved on to an M4. I've had 10 Z06's over the years though. I also had a ZR1. Here's a pic of the ZR1. I never should have sold this car.
20161010_101820_e06b1432b15d5d31809d99b42ac76dd3e95a555b.jpg

I will add that I don't have THAT gyrocopter, I just don't feel like pulling the tarp and **** off the one that we do own

we were going to make a trade for some land in tenn for that thing and I wish the guy had pulled the trigger on the deal but he didn't

that thing was great to fly..

Lost my future wife to one of those **** gyros. I would destroy every single one of them if I could.

A37A52BB-FA0B-46B3-B332-D9966E14D8AF.jpeg
D4373C5E-F82F-4BE6-9311-3D825854C9FF.jpeg

Sorry I just get all messed up inside whenever I see one of those knowing she would still be here if not for that death machine.

Advertisement
These are my two Babys. 2010 Dodge Challenger RT and a 1970 Chevelle SS (originally a 396 but we replaced the engine with a 600+ HP engine). The Chevelle was my Dads, he left it to me after he passed away. It has been in our family for over 10 years. My dream is to own a GTR one day.

View attachment 68627

View attachment 68628

The first day we got the Chevelle my dad walking over to start her up for the first time ever!

View attachment 68631

I made this video 4 months before my Dad passed away. We had been working on the Chevelle replacing the hood and putting the new engine inside.

That SS is sweet af! I thought it was original paint but still.

Advertisement
That's a beautiful ride, I bet it rolled out. Back road curves works also tho!
Thanks. Yeah, that car never stopped pulling. Best car I ever owned. The second after I sold it, I regretted it.

These are my two Babys. 2010 Dodge Challenger RT and a 1970 Chevelle SS (originally a 396 but we replaced the engine with a 600+ HP engine). The Chevelle was my Dads, he left it to me after he passed away. It has been in our family for over 10 years. My dream is to own a GTR one day.

View attachment 68627

View attachment 68628

The first day we got the Chevelle my dad walking over to start her up for the first time ever!

View attachment 68631

I made this video 4 months before my Dad passed away. We had been working on the Chevelle replacing the hood and putting the new engine inside.

Love the Chevelle. My dad raced back in the day and had 3 of them along with multiple Camaros, 55 and 57 Bel Airs. He got me into cars growing up. I just bought a new 2017 Camaro SS last year. I love it

Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back