Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement

Attachments

• 10341590_326236127541502_8206876998877958309_n.jpg
    10341590_326236127541502_8206876998877958309_n.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 1
that was quick.

Lol they stopped making it in 09. Right now they have the ****** CLA which I don't recommend. The c class which is the small coupe . e class which is the mid sized coupe . and S class which is the big coupe.

Advertisement
Lol they stopped making it in 09. Right now they have the ****** CLA which I don't recommend. The c class which is the small coupe . e class which is the mid sized coupe . and S class which is the big coupe.

ok n/m i just worded it wrong

i didn't mean to call it a clk, it's a c63

FCK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.. !!!

FCK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.. !!!
You don't like the M4?

Advertisement
These are my two Babys. 2010 Dodge Challenger RT and a 1970 Chevelle SS (originally a 396 but we replaced the engine with a 600+ HP engine). The Chevelle was my Dads, he left it to me after he passed away. It has been in our family for over 10 years. My dream is to own a GTR one day.

chevelle$challenger.PNG

chevelle$challenger2.PNG

The first day we got the Chevelle my dad walking over to start her up for the first time ever!

taking delivery.PNG

I made this video 4 months before my Dad passed away. We had been working on the Chevelle replacing the hood and putting the new engine inside.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
These are my two Babys. 2010 Dodge Challenger RT and a 1970 Chevelle SS (originally a 396 but we replaced the engine with a 600+ HP engine). The Chevelle was my Dads, he left it to me after he passed away. It has been in our family for over 10 years. My dream is to own a GTR one day.

View attachment 68627

View attachment 68628

The first day we got the Chevelle my dad walking over to start her up for the first time ever!

View attachment 68631

I made this video 4 months before my Dad passed away. We had been working on the Chevelle replacing the hood and putting the new engine inside.

Beautiful...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back