OT : Plies has figured out what’s wrong with Canes football

I didn't know that you had to look a certain way to catch a **** football, tackle someone in space or block. Jon Vilma and Denzel Perryman didn't "Look like they hung out at strip clubs" and were highly effective. GET TALENTED FOOTBALL PLAYERS AND BUILD A CULTURE OF ACCOUNTABLITY THAT GIVES THOSE PLAYERS THE BEST CHANCE TO SUCCEED. Not complicated.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I didn't know that you had to look a certain way to catch a **** football, tackle someone in space or block. Jon Vilma and Denzel Perryman didn't "Look like they hung out at strip clubs" and were highly effective. GET TALENTED FOOTBALL PLAYERS AND BUILD A CULTURE OF ACCOUNTABLITY THAT GIVES THOSE PLAYERS THE BEST CHANCE TO SUCCEED. Not complicated.
I can tell you don’t like to go to strip clubs 😂😂

Hold up what happened ? Lol
If I remember correctly I believe Plies was talkin **** to Jamie Foxx and Jamie and his crew took Plies chains . I’ll have to try and find the video, it happened a few years back.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Piles aint figured out **** and needs to stfu and stick to his lame wack *** rhyming. If he knew half ad much as he think he does he'd know about the bag game, how other schools get a pass from the ncaa whe Miami stays under the microscope walking on egg shells knowing the ncaa is just waiting to pounce and give us the death penalty. Nothing worse than jawjackers jacking their jaws yet don't have the foggiest effin idea wtf they're talking about.

Advertisement
Nvm I just saw the video, I must’ve had him confused with someone else lol.
Wrong it was please excuse my hand video shoot when these goons showed up on the set. And the Dream hauled *** and plies hide his chain in the restroom lmao. Before 50 goons pulled up on them Jamie Foxx was the only one not scared..

My son will be here in two weeks or less. I am gonna take a page from Plies book and start him off right. Jaguars gold club 1 week out the womb.

Congrats in two weeks or thereabouts.

True story, we were all on vacation. The father in law wanted to go to Hooters for beer and wings, it was my son's first birthday, so that where we went. Not the same level, but that's the last time I've gone, six years ago.

Advertisement
Back