OT: Please pray for my mother

Advertisement
Blessings brother and prayers for strength for you and yours family. My mother had same thing recently and she changed her eating habits. She refused to get surgery or treatment and went online and found things that helped her fight it. It was the size of a potato 🥔 and now it’s nowhere in sight. There’s also some new treatment that there that has given great results. Stay strong. One last thing make sure you cook her meat 🥩 well done. No more medium 🙏🏾 blessings
Thank you so much for that! That is excellent news about your mom and my mom will find strength in hearing about this. We are also exploring similar things but in my family it's a very hot political potato. I'm of the same mindset that you and your mom are and so is my mom. The problem is that my two sisters are the opposite and they worship the medical establishment. So that aspect of it is not easy as you can imagine. Still my mom will continue to fight and we are very close to getting the results back to see if it has spread. I will keep you and the board informed. Thank you again and God Bless!

She went in for a colonoscopy and they found a cancerous tumor in her colon. It is well differentiated colorectal adenocarcinoma. We are waiting on the results of tests to determine if it has spread. In the event that it has not spread, the doctors have said that they would then remove the mass via laparoscopic surgery.

My mom's name is Maya and she is 78. Up until this, she has had a history of perfect health. She has always watched her diet and has been playing competitive tennis from as far as I can remember through the present. This is obviously a huge shock to my family and it has been difficult to for me to wrap my head around. I recently lost my dad in August which makes this especially difficult. We are all staying strong and my mom has a rock solid support group as we are a tightly knit family. I never thought I would be posting something like this yet here I am and I humbly ask for your thoughts and prayers. Thank you all so very much!
Stay strong mang.

Hope she gets better!

Sorry for your loss.

Advertisement
She went in for a colonoscopy and they found a cancerous tumor in her colon. It is well differentiated colorectal adenocarcinoma. We are waiting on the results of tests to determine if it has spread. In the event that it has not spread, the doctors have said that they would then remove the mass via laparoscopic surgery.

My mom's name is Maya and she is 78. Up until this, she has had a history of perfect health. She has always watched her diet and has been playing competitive tennis from as far as I can remember through the present. This is obviously a huge shock to my family and it has been difficult to for me to wrap my head around. I recently lost my dad in August which makes this especially difficult. We are all staying strong and my mom has a rock solid support group as we are a tightly knit family. I never thought I would be posting something like this yet here I am and I humbly ask for your thoughts and prayers. Thank you all so very much!
sorry to hear this. thoughts with you and hoping for a positive outcome. I know a little about this as I lost someone close to me in my family from colon cancer. I have a question: had she gone for prior colonoscopies or was this her first?

Will do

Prayers Sent and will continually be sent

sorry to hear this. thoughts with you and hoping for a positive outcome. I know a little about this as I lost someone close to me in my family from colon cancer. I have a question: had she gone for prior colonoscopies or was this her first?
Thank you! This was her first as far as I know.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back