OT: Please pray for my mother

I know how you feel brother. Keep your head up. Praying for you and the family.

Cancer treatment has come a long way. Not sure where you're located but Moffitt Cance Center has been a godsend to our family. My mother was diagnosed with stage 3 lung cancer just over 3 years ago. With the meds she takes(chemo pill) today that cancer nodular is just a scar. 🙏 Stay positive my dude.

Advertisement
Advertisement
She went in for a colonoscopy and they found a cancerous tumor in her colon. It is well differentiated colorectal adenocarcinoma. We are waiting on the results of tests to determine if it has spread. In the event that it has not spread, the doctors have said that they would then remove the mass via laparoscopic surgery.

My mom's name is Maya and she is 78. Up until this, she has had a history of perfect health. She has always watched her diet and has been playing competitive tennis from as far as I can remember through the present. This is obviously a huge shock to my family and it has been difficult to for me to wrap my head around. I recently lost my dad in August which makes this especially difficult. We are all staying strong and my mom has a rock solid support group as we are a tightly knit family. I never thought I would be posting something like this yet here I am and I humbly ask for your thoughts and prayers. Thank you all so very much!
Many prayers to your mom and your family.

Advertisement
She went in for a colonoscopy and they found a cancerous tumor in her colon. It is well differentiated colorectal adenocarcinoma. We are waiting on the results of tests to determine if it has spread. In the event that it has not spread, the doctors have said that they would then remove the mass via laparoscopic surgery.

My mom's name is Maya and she is 78. Up until this, she has had a history of perfect health. She has always watched her diet and has been playing competitive tennis from as far as I can remember through the present. This is obviously a huge shock to my family and it has been difficult to for me to wrap my head around. I recently lost my dad in August which makes this especially difficult. We are all staying strong and my mom has a rock solid support group as we are a tightly knit family. I never thought I would be posting something like this yet here I am and I humbly ask for your thoughts and prayers. Thank you all so very much!

Prayers for you and your family.

Advertisement

Prayers my man

Praying Election Day GIF by Creative Courage

Advertisement

Many many prayers to your family and mother! I lost my father last November. Your loved ones and Canes football it’s what life is all about! I wish her a speedy recovery and look forward to hearing about you guys enjoying a game together next fall with her cancer free!!!

Blessings brother and prayers for strength for you and yours family. My mother had same thing recently and she changed her eating habits. She refused to get surgery or treatment and went online and found things that helped her fight it. It was the size of a potato 🥔 and now it’s nowhere in sight. There’s also some new treatment that there that has given great results. Stay strong. One last thing make sure you cook her meat 🥩 well done. No more medium 🙏🏾 blessings

Advertisement
Back