OT: Please pray for my mother

Advertisement
She went in for a colonoscopy and they found a cancerous tumor in her colon. It is well differentiated colorectal adenocarcinoma. We are waiting on the results of tests to determine if it has spread. In the event that it has not spread, the doctors have said that they would then remove the mass via laparoscopic surgery.

My mom's name is Maya and she is 78. Up until this, she has had a history of perfect health. She has always watched her diet and has been playing competitive tennis from as far as I can remember through the present. This is obviously a huge shock to my family and it has been difficult to for me to wrap my head around. I recently lost my dad in August which makes this especially difficult. We are all staying strong and my mom has a rock solid support group as we are a tightly knit family. I never thought I would be posting something like this yet here I am and I humbly ask for your thoughts and prayers. Thank you all so very much!
Prayers up 🙏🏼

Advertisement
Last year I had my own medical issues which became very serious and I had the blessing of many prayers from family, friends and even strangers and I believe it helped us. In the same spirit I offer prayers to your Mother and family. May she heal 100 percent and may you remain strong for her.

She went in for a colonoscopy and they found a cancerous tumor in her colon. It is well differentiated colorectal adenocarcinoma. We are waiting on the results of tests to determine if it has spread. In the event that it has not spread, the doctors have said that they would then remove the mass via laparoscopic surgery.

My mom's name is Maya and she is 78. Up until this, she has had a history of perfect health. She has always watched her diet and has been playing competitive tennis from as far as I can remember through the present. This is obviously a huge shock to my family and it has been difficult to for me to wrap my head around. I recently lost my dad in August which makes this especially difficult. We are all staying strong and my mom has a rock solid support group as we are a tightly knit family. I never thought I would be posting something like this yet here I am and I humbly ask for your thoughts and prayers. Thank you all so very much!

Got u brotha. 🙏🏾🙏🏾🙏🏾

Advertisement

Prayers up for your mother and your family

I’m sorry to hear this news, my friend. Lifting up your mom in prayer. May our Lord place his healing hands on her and renew every molecule and atom, and eradicate all disease from her body. In the mighty name of Jesus I pray. Amen!

Advertisement

Will do man may The Lord bless and keep you and your family.

Advertisement

🙏🙏🙏sent

Advertisement
Back