OT: Please pray for my mother

Advertisement
She went in for a colonoscopy and they found a cancerous tumor in her colon. It is well differentiated colorectal adenocarcinoma. We are waiting on the results of tests to determine if it has spread. In the event that it has not spread, the doctors have said that they would then remove the mass via laparoscopic surgery.

My mom's name is Maya and she is 78. Up until this, she has had a history of perfect health. She has always watched her diet and has been playing competitive tennis from as far as I can remember through the present. This is obviously a huge shock to my family and it has been difficult to for me to wrap my head around. I recently lost my dad in August which makes this especially difficult. We are all staying strong and my mom has a rock solid support group as we are a tightly knit family. I never thought I would be posting something like this yet here I am and I humbly ask for your thoughts and prayers. Thank you all so very much!
Praying for you all right now, brother.

She went in for a colonoscopy and they found a cancerous tumor in her colon. It is well differentiated colorectal adenocarcinoma. We are waiting on the results of tests to determine if it has spread. In the event that it has not spread, the doctors have said that they would then remove the mass via laparoscopic surgery.

My mom's name is Maya and she is 78. Up until this, she has had a history of perfect health. She has always watched her diet and has been playing competitive tennis from as far as I can remember through the present. This is obviously a huge shock to my family and it has been difficult to for me to wrap my head around. I recently lost my dad in August which makes this especially difficult. We are all staying strong and my mom has a rock solid support group as we are a tightly knit family. I never thought I would be posting something like this yet here I am and I humbly ask for your thoughts and prayers. Thank you all so very much!
Prayers sent for her, you and the family 🙏 🙏 🙏

Prayers up dude!! May peace be with you and your family during this difficult time!! Sending positive vibes your way!!

Advertisement

🙏🙏🙏

🙏🏾

Advertisement
20231022_195721.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back