OT: People close to the Southridge program

RocketsandCanes

RocketsandCanes
So I also follow Toledo athletics and was wondering if any people close to the Southridge program would mind providing a bit of a scouting report on Jordan Dillard? I just checked the Toledo commits to see how their class started off and was pleasantly surprised to see a Southridge kid on the list. Thanks in advance!

Jordan Dillard, Miami Southridge, Wide Receiver

Advertisement
So I also follow Toledo athletics and was wondering if any people close to the Southridge program would mind providing a bit of a scouting report on Jordan Dillard? I just checked the Toledo commits to see how their class started off and was pleasantly surprised to see a Southridge kid on the list. Thanks in advance!

Jordan Dillard, Miami Southridge, Wide Receiver

He is a talented player but hasn't had much of an opportunity with the guys in front of him. He should have a bigger role with Rodney Scott and Kemore Gamble moving on.

Jordan committed to Toledo back in November of last year, I highly doubt he'll stick with them til NSD.

He didn't get as many reps because he has Wiggins in front of him, but his role will increase this year.

He was recruited to Toledo by Marquel Blackwell, who has a history in recruiting South Fla.

Last edited:
Jordan committed to Toledo back in November of last year, I highly doubt he'll stick with them til NSD.

He didn't get as many reps because he has Wiggins in front of him, but his role will increase this year.

He was recruited to Toledo by Marquel Blackwell, who has a history in recruiting South Fla.

Gotcha thanks. This is the exact reason I don't pay any serious attention to Toledo's class until about 2 months before NSD, because this early in the process kids are likely to get a lot bigger offers.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back