OT - Penn State in trouble

Advertisement
Smdh. Hey I better not find out they did this **** to my lil nephew bro. We gone have to go Rainbow City P-Rine on they ***..😤

Last edited:
Advertisement
Hey man!! Take it easy!! This is why kids leave! They want that college experience that you can’t get at Miami! YOLO!!! X1000 what would life be like if you just stayed at the crib and never at least once tried balls to the face??

Kill the whole program for good.

absolutely insane that some of these places get away with this stuff... we get murdered for boat rides and food...

obj handing out wars of cash last night, now LSU said it was fake money.

get outta here with that mess. NCAA is too corrupt

Advertisement
They never should have been out of trouble. When I had my YouTube channel with 300 sports videos there was one fan base above all that was crude and profane and low class and threatening in the comments. Penn State was so far beyond in that category I couldn't begin to name who was in second place. Seemingly every day I was receiving messaging complaints about something that a Penn State fan had written or threatened.

They never should have been out of trouble. When I had my YouTube channel with 300 sports videos there was one fan base above all that was crude and profane and low class and threatening in the comments. Penn State was so far beyond in that category I couldn't begin to name who was in second place. Seemingly every day I was receiving messaging complaints about something that a Penn State fan had written or threatened.
Has the Sandusky thing happened at Miami, we wouldn’t have a program.

Oh boy. The ghost of Sandusky is taking over the players. They need to change the name of the stadium from Beaver stadium to boner stadium. Heterosexuals need not apply.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back