OT - Penn State in trouble

PredaCane

Ucanestopme
It ain't Miami. Nothing's going to happen. Move along people, there's nothing to see here.

Don canon

PAPI ain’t no snitch!!!!
Damn this is crazy. This is the type of **** that would get you murdered where I’m from.

KANE

Junior
The PC crowd is always wanting to control the narrative, introduce gay into everything & finally a team makes an effort to break down homosexuality barriers and fully embrace LBGT lifestyles.. and they still can't win. We give up!
Breh....... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

RedSquare

Freshman
On a serious note, now we know why they’ve had so many guys in the portal from what, on the outside, looked like a successful program. Heterosexuals fleeing from that den of debauchery.
yeah.

personally, i couldn't care less than a squirrel's nut sack, ... (pun intended), .... in which holes two consenting adults decide to stick their peckers.

it's a free country.

but the upchuck described in that lawsuit is inexcusable.

you're right 'chise. they should have shuttered the place the day they discovered it was the corner of main and main for condoned pedophilia.

Matt Foley

Freshman
Says he got bullied by upperclassmen but the same guys came

oh I bet they did

I f'ing despise that program living in Pennsylvania and amongst Shittany Lion mouthbreathers.

Not gonna lie, I gloated throughout the Sandusky scandal...maybe this will shut them up for awhile again. I just don't see it getting legs, like someone said, this has ' settlement and then forgotten ' written all over it

TemplarCane

Nothing will change if there are no changes
The PC crowd is always wanting to control the narrative, introduce gay into everything & finally a team makes an effort to break down homosexuality barriers and fully embrace LBGT lifestyles.. and they still can't win. We give up!
'Woke' Post of The Year (so far)