OT - Penn State in trouble

Advertisement
Its pretty *** IMO, but its alpha/social order thing taken the point of absurdity.

Agreed, it’s ridiculous. I’m all for hazing as long as it’s not over the top. Talking **** to you get players to build a bond/mental toughness im good with, making them do extra workouts and things like that I’m good with. But man, if some dude ever put his **** on my face I swear to god you he would have to kill me because I’d kill him first

Advertisement
More from another article

He claims his alleged tormenters would wrestle victims to the ground, then shove their genitals in the victims’ faces or between their buttocks and hump them. Those who resisted were bullied, he contends. Hazers also stole their targets’ clothes, Humphries says.

Humphries claims he and his father, Leonard Humphries, a former Penn State player who went on to play in the NFL, complained about the alleged hazing, but were ignored.

In retaliation for complaining, Humphries claims he was ordered to perform football drills the coaches knew he would fail. He contends the team’s academic advisor subjected him to “irrational and inappropriate censure.”

When he decided to leave, Penn State coaches gave negative reviews to their counterparts at other college programs to which he was considering transferring, Humphries contends.

Luketa threatened him with physical harm, he claims and told him if he “ever visited ‘his city’ in the country of Canada that he would make certain that (Humphries) was gunned down upon arrival,” the suit states.

Advertisement
Welp, I always wondered what kind of players would choose to attend a school that covered up child rape for 3 decades +.

Now, we know. Suppose no one should really be surprised.

Oh, and nothing will come from this. Again.
Not without a few corroborating witnesses.

Advertisement
There was truck loads of evidence back when Pedo State was running boys through the showers, amounted to a big pile of nothing. They should have killed the program/s, because if it had been us we wouldn't have been able to put together a spelling bee team by the time the NCAA goon squad was done with us.

Advertisement
There was truck loads of evidence back when Pedo State was running boys through the showers, amounted to a big pile of nothing. They should have killed the program/s, because if it had been us we wouldn't have been able to put together a spelling bee team by the time the NCAA goon squad was done with us.
As it sits, this is a fat settlement away from forgotten.

Witnesses, facts, and truth don't matter when it comes to the NCAA, you know that. When they didn't have the goods on us, they just made them up, kept us in "cloud probation" for three+ years and then still sacked us with reasonably harsh sanctions.

With Pedo St., the guy was convicted and went to jail. NCAA hit the school almost immediately with moderately harsh sanctions, and then as soon as the furor blew over, they said "never mind, we take it back" like a year later.

No matter what happens with this case, the NCAA has absolutely no interest in messing with any of the land grant bell cows.

Advertisement
Back