OT: Penn State fined by US Department of Education

Advertisement
How is this off topic?

Well, unless you consider every college football article published is relevant to this board, it is off topic. Whether Penn State University is fined or not does not impact our team. Hence the "OT" in the title.

Last edited:
Advertisement
This on top of Mike McQueary (former coach who reported it) getting $7.3M alleging PSU brass ruined his coaching career after he tried to do the right thing. He hasn't been able to get another job, wife divorced him as she could no longer deal with it and he's living with his parents. Good thing PSU has deep pockets.

This on top of Mike McQueary (former coach who reported it) getting $7.3M alleging PSU brass ruined his coaching career after he tried to do the right thing. He hasn't been able to get another job, wife divorced him as she could no longer deal with it and he's living with his parents. Good thing PSU has deep pockets.

Since it is a state institution, do tax paying citizens end up picking the tab for those law suits and federal government fines? I don't know how those public universities are funded so I don't know the answer to this question. Maybe someone could shed some light on this.

I can't get over the fact that so many people wanted old squeaky-clean St. Joe to win that Fiesta owl over Thug Miami when they had the creature on the sidelines.WHO WHERE the real GOOD GUYS then? ***** PSU forever! Slime balls that looked the other way while this monster preyed on innocent children. If the death penalty was. Ever due, it was against these slime balls , it was here.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back