OT: Paranos Tears

Advertisement
@Paranos , you’re derailing Gator Tears with your collection of woolly mammoths. You’re making me suffer. Now you can suffer.

View attachment 128897View attachment 128898View attachment 128899View attachment 128900View attachment 128901View attachment 128902

I hope you suffer through all of this lean body mass. Then you’ll know how I feel when you shamelessly spam us with cellulite.
Wait, slime pretty girls vs fat unsightly ones is NOT political? Hum, I have an opinion but it will remain quiet. Anyway, my own taste runs to these but I like Paranost so I will enjoy them without enjoying his pain. I vote for the first one. Like that move

I picture Parrotnose as a big strapping dude with a giant putz. Not necessarily a bodybuilder type fraud but just a big strong dude who needs some cushion to avoid injuring chicks he's tossing around.
Hum, I was thinking skinny smaller guy.

I don't think some of y'all understand the concept of a Tears thread.

And Paranos isn't going to know WHAT to do with this one...

1599061045610.png

#biggirlnobooty

Advertisement
Wait, slime pretty girls vs fat unsightly ones is NOT political? Hum, I have an opinion but it will remain quiet. Anyway, my own taste runs to these but I like Paranost so I will enjoy them without enjoying his pain. I vote for the first one. Like that move
You just said the p rhymes with analytical word but if you post a slimy hot chick pic to punish paranos, we’ll let it slide.

No mercy, Johnny. Sweep the paranos leg.

I think @Paranos may have taken a Drake lyric to heart. The one where he said, "I like my women BBW. The type to suck you dry, and eat some lunch whichu"

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back