Off-Topic OT- Panthers and Heat

Macca

Kidney Dominant
I noticed the Heat crowd can be a bit sparse and the Panthers building is jammed during these playoff games. Help me out on this one.

I am praying the Panthers win this series, they are loaded and fun to watch.

Advertisement
Heat crowd is always late arriving. By the second quarter every seat is filled.
Gotcha. The Heat are an easy squad to get behind. Was just sort of curious why the barn was not full. That makes sense if it is a late arriving crowd.

Advertisement
both franchises show you what is capable In south Florida from an attendance perspective. When your team/game becomes the cool thing to be seen at in south Florida the atmosphere is unmatched. If the Florida Panthers can do it, the **** Miami Hurricanes can do it Times 100

This. Its a mission to get into downtown on weeknight with a game tipping off at 7, game is always soldout and its a packed rocking crowd
I am guessing the Panther crowd is a different crowd. They play near Ft. Lauderdale correct?

Bruins crowd and the Celtics crowd are vastly different. Celtics games are loaded with absolute smoke shows.

Panthers are good, hoping for a Colorado/Florida Cup Finals.
ace-ventura-revenge.gif

Advertisement
I am guessing the Panther crowd is a different crowd. They play near Ft. Lauderdale correct?

Bruins crowd and the Celtics crowd are vastly different. Celtics games are loaded with absolute smoke shows.
They play in west broward.. Next to sawgrass, multiple highways and major streets with like 3/4 lanes to get in and out.. No comparison with downtown miami bumping up against rush hour traffic with one way streets and having to park on street or get into the actual arena parking..

I know many here are from South Florida, obviously. But the Panthers are an incredible team and hockey is far and away the best sport to watch live and on TV. Only thing that comes close is a college football game. Admittedly I’m bias. Go Panthers

both franchises show you what is capable In south Florida from an attendance perspective. When your team/game becomes the cool thing to be seen at in south Florida the atmosphere is unmatched. If the Florida Panthers can do it, the **** Miami Hurricanes can do it Times 100

Both of their stadiums seat 21k, big difference from JRS

Advertisement
Switching between a Heat Jersey and a Panthers Jersey every other day is nice. Reduces the amount of laundry I've had to do each week.

The Heat have sold out every home game for a decade. It doesn’t always look like it because the really expensive seats you see on TV often belong to the late arriving trendy crowd. Others have hit the nail on the head though, it’s tough to get into the arena and in your seats before tip-off on a weeknight 7 pm game if you have an actual job. The traffic downtown is always bad and if you’re coming from any highway, it’s still rush hour. The Panthers arena is a little easier for getting in and out but that’s also because it’s not near anything besides the Sawgrass Mall. It’s far west Broward. Probably a 20+ minute ride from Fort Lauderdale. It good to see them getting crowds. I went to a couple games this year and they’re legit. For the first time in forever, the Panthers are the faster, more athletic team pretty much every night. It goes to show that crowds will show up if you put a winning product out.

Advertisement
The Heat have sold out every home game for a decade. It doesn’t always look like it because the really expensive seats you see on TV often belong to the late arriving trendy crowd. Others have hit the nail on the head though, it’s tough to get into the arena and in your seats before tip-off on a weeknight 7 pm game if you have an actual job. The traffic downtown is always bad and if you’re coming from any highway, it’s still rush hour. The Panthers arena is a little easier for getting in and out but that’s also because it’s not near anything besides the Sawgrass Mall. It’s far west Broward. Probably a 20+ minute ride from Fort Lauderdale. It good to see them getting crowds. I went to a couple games this year and they’re legit. For the first time in forever, the Panthers are the faster, more athletic team pretty much every night. It goes to show that crowds will show up if you put a winning product out.
I sort of have an idea of what I am looking at in regards to hockey. Your comment about the Panthers speed and athleticism is spot on. They are really good. I want them to go on a run for the simple reason they are high end and fun to watch. Speed, skill and size.

Heat crowd now makes perfect sense. Thank You all for helping me out. Appreciate it boys and girls.

They play in west broward.. Next to sawgrass, multiple highways and major streets with like 3/4 lanes to get in and out.. No comparison with downtown miami bumping up against rush hour traffic with one way streets and having to park on street or get into the actual arena parking..
What until Miami gets that on-campus/near-campus stadium.

FDOT/DOT building a 20 lane superhighway through Coral Gables for access!

sHUBVNZtyHF1S.gif

Advertisement
Back