Off-Topic OT- Panthers and Heat

Advertisement
Heat tickets have also been very expensive this postseason. The same seats that are $150 in FTX are $75 in Philly’s arena this series. I expect we’ll start to hear more about that.

Panthers tickets are cheap and also the hockey atmosphere is underrated af.

Both of their stadiums seat 21k, big difference from JRS
It’s not man. The Florida Panthers, a hockey team, in Sunrise Florida, is selling out their arena and has all season.... A HOCKEY TEAM...... and a crappy one at that for 20+ years. It just proves how front running of a town south Florida is. The Canes fanbase is exponentially larger than the panthers in south Florida. Casual Fans are just waiting for a good product on the field... and I understand that. We are die hards on this site, the average fan wants a legit reason to go sweat their *** off for a noon game against Duke in October

It’s not man. The Florida Panthers, a hockey team, in Sunrise Florida, is selling out their arena and has all season.... A HOCKEY TEAM...... and a crappy one at that for 20+ years. It just proves how front running of a town south Florida is. The Canes fanbase is exponentially larger than the panthers in south Florida. Casual Fans are just waiting for a good product on the field... and I understand that. We are die hards on this site, the average fan wants a legit reason to go sweat their *** off for a noon game against Duke in October
Hopefully we are about to get that legit reason to go sweat our ****s off for a noon game against Duke in October.

Panthers went crazy on Washington last night after they went down 3-0. Something snapped in them and they realized they are the best team in hockey. No one was beating them last night from 3-0 on. Everyone played out of their minds.

The end of Game 4 with the scramble to come back and win in OT and then coming back down 3-0 for a record breaking comeback is the stuff this team needs to believe in themselves to be champion. Big win, awesome game. idk if there is a sport that induces as much anxiety during play than hockey. When your team is in the playoffs, every second has you standing, pacing in your den. Last two games make you feel alive. Lets Go Panthers.

Advertisement
Sometimes I feel like a sucker buying season tickets for a Miami team that's underachieved for so many years. At least Miami tends to win more than they lose and occasionally has big wins against rival opponents to enjoy. I don't know how or why some of these "loyal" fans can support teams that suck every year. Would you keep going to the movies to see terrible films just because the director is from your home town? Or would you keep eating at a restaurant that serves garbage food every time you go? I can understand why casual fans don't go to games when the team is bad. Our time and money are limited. It's only getting more and more expensive to go to sporting events. If you're not interested in putting a competitive product on the field (ahem, Miami Marlins) why the **** should I spend my hard earned money to watch your garbage?

Heat were lucky Embid got hurt in previous series.
Adebayo can't guard him nor do anything against him.
EA9B723C-0CD9-4A8A-9E62-67C1B3ECA92A.gif

Advertisement
Harden was thinking about where he was going to vacation in the off-season the entire game.

Seemed totally disinterested.

Hope he has a nice vacation anyway though. Thanks for the effort.

Advertisement
Can either of these teams challenge Golden State? Hoping Miami’s defense can lock them enough to make it matter.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back