OT: OSU AD calls out Gundy for mediocre recruiting

Advertisement
Dude already has a mullet. What more can the AD really ask of him?

Screenshot-80-e1511243779705.png

Gundy is being backed by T Pickens. Mr.Gundy will soon have to over take the Sooner fiasco or get off the pot.

If Gundy has the backing of T.Boone, that means that the AD is most likely on his way out. Oklahoma State has never been a consistently elite program, even with Pickens' money backing them. OU is the power in that state, and if Texas reclaims their spot as an elite program, OSU will be an also ran in the Big XII.

Advertisement
Dude already has a mullet. What more can the AD really ask of him?

Screenshot-80-e1511243779705.png

That’s what a $5 million a year mullet looks like.

To put it in perspective, “I’m a man, I’m 40” makes a million more a year than our current head coach.

He needs heavier bags ....but after that **** came out about OSU back in ‘13 times are tough.

Advertisement
Advertisement
exactly why he wouldn't of been a good fit for us
Recruiting at OSU and recruiting at Miami are two different things. He'd win here, and recruits would come. Did Jimmy Johnson get Miami recruits when he was at OSU?

I'm glad we got Richt, but this guy was on my very short list of coaches I'd like to see here.

Advertisement
His evaluations are pretty good. He always has a talented team. Sends guys to the league.

He also consistently wins 10 games and is second fiddle in a state without high end talent. Has to go steal from other states.

AD is a Moran.

In today’s world, OSU is essentially at their ceiling. They could start turning the Pickens money into bags but they’d get caught and be a sacrificial lamb for the NCAA. AD is a moron and should be happy that **** program is relevant.

I'm not sure the AD said anything inflammatory or out of pocket. Didn't trash Gundy or give ultimatums.

I bet Gundy doesn't disagree with anything that was said.

Advertisement
Back