OT: Opponent Update - Duke QB

TriStarCane

Coaching Carousel 2029
Duke's starter at QB Sirk looks like he's on the shelf for the year. We were going to beat them by 20 with him, we should absolutely **** on them without

[TWEET]769337288736251904[/TWEET]

Advertisement
Good. I only wish he tore both Achilles and both ACLs.

I loathe those crying maggots. Never seen such a group of gaped assh0les after we kicked their *** and the refs tried to steal the game from us 3 or 4 times at the end.

I loathe those crying maggots. Never seen such a group of gaped assh0les after we kicked their *** and the refs tried to steal the game from us 3 or 4 times at the end.

Exactly. Exacerbated by the national media that took up their "cause" too. Nice photo of Sirk there too. Looks like the a ******* child of Coach Ghey....minus a few chromosomes.

Exactly. Exacerbated by the national media that took up their "cause" too. Nice photo of Sirk there too. Looks like the a ******* child of Coach Ghey....minus a few chromosomes.
I assume the refs all lost their jobs. After all that good work keeping dook in the game, I'm not sure how they managed to drop the ball on the last play.

It will be delightful to hear Cutcliffe's post game presser after we absolutely annihilate them.

Advertisement

I assume the refs all lost their jobs. After all that good work keeping dook in the game, I'm not sure how they managed to drop the ball on the last play.

John Swofford's battery ran out on his cell and he couldn't get the proper directions into the booth in time during that replay. Coach Ghey was getting a full body massage by Woj at the time and neglected his duties to serve as a backup if Swofford was unable to exercise proper influence over the game.

****cliffe now has a new excuse he can whine about after we drop 40+ on those clowns.
He'll probably call Peyton and cry over the phone about how unfair & difficult it is to Coach football at Duke.

His old delusional *** probably thinks he's next in line for the Tennessee job after Butch Jones gets fired, lol.

Last edited:

Carolina refs just like Notre Dame refs.

Advertisement
GET YOUR BETS IN NOW GENTLEMAN!!!!!!

10 WINS IS THE LOCK OF THE YEAR!!!!!!

tumblr_lnls8ibqeK1qlocfko1_500.gif

Ya... a college kid looking to play his last year had a season ending injury. You are a piece of work.

Advertisement

Ya... a college kid looking to play his last year had a season ending injury. You are a piece of work.

And sadly most of the board loves this post.

God help us all.

Last edited:
Guys, I feel like you do about the crybaby coach and the biased ACC leadership concerning the game but it's hardly this kids fault. I actually like him as a QB and see a future for him. .Good luck to him .

That the guy who rushed for 4 or 5 tds on that fat worthless slob from new Jersey?

****cliff will probably call miami cheaters for him being injured as well

Advertisement
remember the days when we didn't even know who the other opponents QB was because we didn't care, because we were going to destroy everything he was taught as a child

****cliffe now has a new excuse he can whine about after we drop 40+ on those clowns.
He'll probably call Peyton and cry over the phone about how unfair & difficult it is to Coach football at Duke.

His old delusional *** probably thinks he's next in line for the Tennessee job after Butch Jones gets fired, lol.

Corchcliffe has a nice little scam going there. He's never expected to be too successful but he's just successful enough to reap all the praise of making Dook a non-laughingstock. Then he also feels entitled enough to lash out at real programs as he hides in his little bubble with his diminished expectations thus making himself seem like a legit head coach. I guarantee that guy wouldn't have taken a job at a real school with real demands in the last 10 yrs if offered. He was exposed as average at Ole Miss once and wasn't going to let it happen again.

Advertisement
Back