OT: Nigel Bethel thread...Now Reinstated...Video included

He should have never left Miami in the first place. I know the staff wasn't high on him, but who cares. He could've stayed home play with his booker T teammates, & prove all the haters & coaches wrong.

If he was at UM, they would have protected him & had his back.

Advertisement
He should have never left Miami in the first place. I know the staff wasn't high on him, but who cares. He could've stayed home play with his booker T teammates, & prove all the haters & coaches wrong.

If he was at UM, they would have protected him & had his back.

Tough to go to a school without an offer.

Lol, a kid from booker t with a UM offer and a Texas tech offer doesn't choose Texas tech.

Advertisement
So five pages of people calling the kid every name in the book and currently ZERO replies since she admitted to starting the whole thing. WELP.
The thread was locked at one point. Hence no replies.

Shes wrong, hes wronger. (Intended cause this is stupid *** **** going on there and on this thread).

Advertisement
I call BS on him not having an offer he was the only corner in the class is it seemed like he just wanted immediate playing time.

Well......

RT @pchristy11: Nigel Bethel has been cleared of any charges by a Lubbock County Grand Jury involving Rec Center incident with Amber Battle

Advertisement
Max Olson ‏@max_olson 5m

Bethel told me he's "very relieved" by grand jury ruling. He's home in Miami, doesn't know where he'll go next.

Advertisement
With her admitting she initiated the physical contact she probably would have faced charges as well if pursued. Could have been one of those things where "we either charge you both or you guys can let it go and walk away".

With her admitting she initiated the physical contact she probably would have faced charges as well if pursued. Could have been one of those things where "we either charge you both or you guys can let it go and walk away".

So is she not kicked off campus too? What is right for one is right for the other!

Advertisement
Back