NHL OT: NHL Playoffs

Advertisement
Man Tampa ****ed around after it was 2-0 and blew it. I've seen that way too many times by then. Also, I'm not one to complain about officiating but my God it's an absolute joke. Looking forward to a good game 7 tomorrow.
I've been an Islander fan since 78.....I idolized those 79-84 teams...especially Bossy....God knows I've waited long enough...

I've been an Islander fan since 78.....I idolized those 79-84 teams...especially Bossy....God knows I've waited long enough...
I'm not feeling good about tomorrow. This has 2016 and 2018 written all over it when Tampa was up 3-2 in the conference finals and blew it.

I'm not feeling good about tomorrow. This has 2016 and 2018 written all over it when Tampa was up 3-2 in the conference finals and blew it.
I'm not sold on the Isles either...not after the 8-0 trouncing....I was happily surprised about last night...I honestly thought it was over....

I'm not sold on the Isles either...not after the 8-0 trouncing....I was happily surprised about last night...I honestly thought it was over....
I thought it was over when it was 2-0. I feel if Tampa kept it at a 2 goal lead at the end of 2 or made it 3-1 in the 3rd it was a lock. Last time I watched a game 7 of Tampa's was in Fort Lauderdale in 2018 and I did not have a good night.

Advertisement
Advertisement
They can't keep this up for a full series. At some point they gotta play defense.

ZomboMeme 31052022222931.jpg

Advertisement
Back