OT: NFL Roughing the Passer

Yea just catch a bit of redzone, play some fantasy if your into that...

***** actually watching games with no defense being played, no hitting and games being decided by 'roughing' the passer penalties.
fantasy is what killed the NFL, thats all they care about

Advertisement
It is insane to me because most people who defend these rules say that the reason most people watch is because of the QBs and offensive players so we must protect them.

The reason why I watch football and fell in love with it was partly because of that but mostly because the Canes and Giants defenses in the 80's and 90's pummeled players into oblivion. .
Every year the rules are favoring offenses and it making the game seem like a watered down version of what it used to be.

It's retarded, but there is definitely a rule where you can't land on the QB while tackling him. You kind of have to do the "seahawk tackling technique" with QBs now.

Problem is that is a penalty on QBs as well. You can’t tackle QBs down low. I want green bay to blowout a team do Matthews can rush the passer and do two hand touch.

Truth is he does have to tackle and spin like the Seahawks but it has to be at the chest not the legs.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back