OT: NFL Draft

Advertisement
The philosophy should always be if you're a round 1 or 2 projection, you should leave. After that, the money begins to drop off substantially. Using that principle, Mike Jackson was on the fringe last year and should've gone.

He missed out on a few millions because of it. The money does matter.
No!!! There was no guarantee he was going to be drafted early. That was all conjecture. He was supposed to go earlier than what he did this year and didn't. There is NO guarantee other than that degree in your back pocket.

I can see why. Someone is going to get a nice risk/reward. I'd have taken him with the Phins pick. Of course, we're trying to build a copy cat to the Pats defense, which means it'll likely be second rate, so we take a "this is a guy the Pats would take" player instead. The Phins are simply the worst.

Do you think Wilkins and Willis compliment each other enough? I'm hoping if he's still there in the 7th Miami takes him.

Advertisement
Why did everyone think Gerald Willis would be a Day 2 guy? Short memory? He only trie hard on pass plays. One of the worst DTs against the run in P5. No spin move. He was straight up trash against BC (maybe doesn’t play in cold weather?). You people delusional.
I guess his tackles for loss didn't matter huh..

I can see why. Someone is going to get a nice risk/reward. I'd have taken him with the Phins pick. Of course, we're trying to build a copy cat to the Pats defense, which means it'll likely be second rate, so we take a "this is a guy the Pats would take" player instead. The Phins are simply the worst.
Why draft Willis with Taylor, Godchaux, and now Wilkins already at DT? Wouldnt DE be more of a priority?

Advertisement
Willis needs to fire whoever is representing him! Regardless what came up on his background, it’s their job to spin that chit! He shouldn’t this low smh

?????????

I don't get it ? I quoted Poptimus, it wasn't a random comment , it was directed at him.

If you see @Ecush make a comment quoting me, we have been good friends for years now .

I'm not upset or bothered by whatever this is you posted after quoting me, just don't get your point .

Safe space. That’s this place. Buncha f

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back