OT: NFL Draft

Advertisement
You are all Cowboys fans now.
yHdZlcwQahjBC.gif

Advertisement
How has the buffalo qb Tyree Jackson not been picked yet? That’s crazy To me. Most powerful arm in the draft and can run. Might have been better off if he transferred somewhere for his final year instead of entering the draft
Because he doesn't know where the ball is going once its left his hand.

Why did everyone think Gerald Willis would be a Day 2 guy? Short memory? He only trie hard on pass plays. One of the worst DTs against the run in P5. No spin move. He was straight up trash against BC (maybe doesn’t play in cold weather?). You people delusional.

How has the buffalo qb Tyree Jackson not been picked yet? That’s crazy To me. Most powerful arm in the draft and can run. Might have been better off if he transferred somewhere for his final year instead of entering the draft

This is right around where he was going to go, IMO. Late 5, 6.

All QBs ahead of him are better than him right now.

Advertisement
I wonder if this draft hurts or helps Manny. On one hand, recruits see that Miami did VERY poorly in the draft. On the other, Manny may have an easier time convincing players not to declare early.

Why did everyone think Gerald Willis would be a Day 2 guy? Short memory? He only trie hard on pass plays. One of the worst DTs against the run in P5. No spin move. He was straight up trash against BC (maybe doesn’t play in cold weather?). You people delusional.

The eyetest is good for Willis. The splash plays. You are right, hes very much an incomplete prospect.

Also, an 8th percentile testing athlete.

Advertisement

So all those tfl's were on pass plays? Put down the sauce it's still early and you're drunk.

Advertisement
I dont think it has to do with willis ability. I think its him being suspended multiple times and missing the whole year in 17.

Advertisement
Back