OT: NFL Draft

Advertisement
Joe Jackson was productive and consistent over 3 years. Maybe not as explosive as the top edge guys but it’s laughable he’s still on the board.

Last season Joe racked up 14.5 tackles for loss 8.5 sacks 3 pass deflections, 2 forced fumbles, 1 Interception, and 1 Touchdown... show me 10 DEs with better numbers.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Congrats but leave early for a later 5th round pick? No guarantee to make a roster spot.

Thank Goodness at least with Dallas Marinelli can either get something out of you or not. Only takes one team!

Congrats but leave early for a later 5th round pick? No guarantee to make a roster spot.

Lol at no guarantee... he’s a lock.

You keep talking about him leaving early, he would’ve stayed his senior year and got picked in the 4th round based on what I’m seeing so far from these clown *** NfL scouts and GMs. Staying to ur senior year means nothing at Miami obviously.

Advertisement
Lol at no guarantee... he’s a lock.

You keep talking about him leaving early, he would’ve stayed his senior year and got picked in the 4th round based on what I’m seeing so far from these clown *** NfL scouts and GMs. Staying to ur senior year means nothing at Miami obviously.
Whatever you say

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back