OT: NFL Draft

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
At this point I’m starting to think that maybe someone went from team to team and just removed Willis’ name off their boards without anyone seeing. Fan bases will over rate their own players but this is absurd that he hasn’t been drafted.

I hear you..but Daniel Jones just went 6. I belive Jackson will be a solid rotational guy in the league. My dolphins drafted a dude name charles harris at de and he cant hold joe jacks jock.
And they had another chance to take Jackson and went with Van Ginkle.

Advertisement
At this point I’m starting to think that maybe someone went from team to team and just removed Willis’ name off their boards without anyone seeing. Fan bases will over rate their own players but this is absurd that he hasn’t been drafted.
I agree there's three guys here who should have went before Redwine, after that the rest weren't really expected to get drafted

Advertisement
Haskins threw for 4,831yds, 600yds in screens doesn't account for the other 4,231yds & this "he only threw short passes" narrative is very easily debunked, all anyone has to do is actually watch his tape, it's literally filled with NFL level throws all down the field.

He averaged 9.1 yards per attempt, that means most of his throws were down the field or over the middl. He literally lead all of College Football in passing yards, TD's & completion percentage & Oh St didn't have a single WR in the top 20 in yards.

If people are skeptical of him that's fine, but the reasoning doesn't add up, he played in an NFL offense under Ryan Day who's one of the best QB developers in college football. If people are critiquing his lack of mobility that's a perfectly good reason to doubt him but people are acting as if he can't play which is hilarious to me because just about every single quality needed to be a good QB on the next level he checks every box; arm talent, accuracy, productivity at a high level & understands X's & O's coming from an advanced Offense. He's a prototypical Pocket passer which is exactly what most successful QB's are in the NFL.
Kinda reminds me of Byron Leftwhich. big arm no mobility.. Byron had a solid career with Jax

Advertisement
Back