OT: NFL Draft

Guys come on this has happened year after year. These kids are idiots and listen to the wrong people and they are stubborn as ****. Come back for your senior year, ball out, and get drafted first three rounds instead of sweating it out.

Advertisement
Guys come on this has happened year after year. These kids are idiots and listen to the wrong people and they are stubborn as ****. Come back for your senior year, ball out, and get drafted first three rounds instead of sweating it out.
All these guys are seniors except for JJ

Advertisement
Advertisement
Does that make it official that 2 Utah kickers went before GW3?
I guess the NFL found out what happened during that year he sat out.

Must have been something serious as he's way more talented than a lot of guys picked ahead of him.

5th round and Jackson still ain’t off the board... who’s advising these kids? Jesus.

We need to stop blaming other people for grown men's choices. They advised themselves. They are NOT kids and we need to stop treating them as such. They are men making business decisions. Sometimes, you bet on yourself and you end up broke.

Advertisement
We need to stop blaming other people for grown men's choices. They advised themselves. They are NOT kids and we need to stop treating them as such. They are men making business decisions. Sometimes, you bet on yourself and you end up broke.
If these guys can’t learn from the mistakes that their teammates committed for the past 3-4 years then this is 100% on them

Advertisement
Just remember...many here thought MORE of our underclassmen could have gone pro.

Like I said...search your feelings...would Shaq Quarterman and Mike Pinckney still be on the board? A LB from Murray State no one knows went at the end of Round 3...would they go before him?

Jaquan Johnson will not get drafted. Calling it now. I’m sure I’ll be wrong but just the way this draft has gone. This is getting comical now. Joe Jackson Michael Jackson some people hyped them up as first rounders. GTFO.

Advertisement
Back