OT: NFL Draft

Advertisement
So there were at least 102 dudes available in the draft this year that are projected as better pros than Gerald Willis.

At least GWIII was out of eligability. How terrible must it be in coral gables that Joe Jax left early for this shiit?
Joe Jack should have stayed, hands down. Everyone knew it, his LB classmates knew it and they decided to stay...bad decision on a deep DL class. Regarding 102 prospects better than Willis, that's not necessarily the case. Some teams don't have a need for DT.

Advertisement
For once I have to say that a couple of our guys hurt themselves by staying another year instead of leaving early for the draft and those 2 are J. Johnson and definitely M. Jackson.

Joe Jack should have stayed, hands down. Everyone knew it, his LB classmates knew it and they decided to stay...bad decision on a deep DL class. Regarding 102 prospects better than Willis, that's not necessarily the case. Some teams don't have a need for DT.
This is no place for a rational reply. I’m sticking with the 102 number because I’m bitter.

For once I have to say that a couple of our guys hurt themselves by staying another year instead of leaving early for the draft and those 2 are J. Johnson and definitely M. Jackson.
Mike Jack is limited in coverage. Had a good 2017, but definitely not enough film at that point to warrant a day 1 or 2 selection. Scouts want to see production over time and consistency.

Mike Jack is limited in coverage. Had a good 2017, but definitely not enough film at that point to warrant a day 1 or 2 selection. Scouts want to see production over time and consistency.
I would argue that mike Jax improved by coming back because he built up some nice game film. The combine was going to exploit his stiffness and bad hips whichever year he went.

Advertisement
Someone needs to whoop the agent's *** that told Yearby to leave, Homer to leave, and Joe Jackson to leave.

Advertisement
the level of surprise, is surprising. I guess this is what happens when you exclusively follow Miami football, and Miami recruiting.
the level of surprise, is surprising. I guess this is what happens when you exclusively follow Miami football, and Miami recruiting.

Not really surprised at all like u i agree..i expected willis in the late 2nd to 3rd and joe jack the 3rd though...

some bums like the dt from UCF and a few other random other players went that i didnt expect. No way you can tell me a dt from ucf, and western illinois are guys better than Gerald Willis..no way.

Not really surprised at all like u i agree..i expected willis in the late 2nd to 3rd and joe jack the 3rd though...

some bums like the dt from UCF and a few other random other players went that i didnt expect. No way you can tell me a dt from ucf, and western illinois are guys better than Gerald Willis..no way.
Sure, but the guy got kicked off one team and had to take a year off at another, in addition to an injury. He is a major risk. Some GM May look really smart taking him in round 4 or 5, but the odds are pretty decent that an idiot remains an idiot, not just in football but in life.

That doesn’t even take into consideration his concerns as a single dimensional football player.

Advertisement
Man I tried telling yall no way in **** our guys were going before the 4th.

Joe Jackson is the only one that I thought really had a shot, and I think he'll be the first Miami guy off the board in the 4th. The only guys I can really see going ahead of him at EDGE are Maxx Crosby, D'Andre Walker, and Anthony Nelson, and Porter Gustin cause of athleticism.

At DT, there actually isn't much competition, so I guess Willis could be coming off soon...maybe Rennell Wren, Terry Beckner Jr, Daylon Mack, Charles Omenihu...But that's why I said it was smart for McIntosh to enter the draft last year. This DT class was just deep as ****.

At Safety, there is a surprising amount of top players left, so that's just going to push Redwine further. Now maybe hes more like a 5th rounder, as Chauncey Gardner, Deonte Thompson, Amani Hooker, are all still available. I don't see any ways Jaquan goes before round 6, unless the only reason a team drafts him is because of his leadership or something.

Corners have been falling pretty hard. Michael Jackson has no shot of being drafted in the 4th imo. With julian love, amani oruwariye, kendall sheffield, Kris Boyd, Savion Smith, Iman Marshall, etc...I just don't see it.

Man I tried telling yall no way in **** our guys were going before the 4th.

Joe Jackson is the only one that I thought really had a shot, and I think he'll be the first Miami guy off the board in the 4th. The only guys I can really see going ahead of him at EDGE are Maxx Crosby, D'Andre Walker, and Anthony Nelson, and Porter Gustin cause of athleticism.

At DT, there actually isn't much competition, so I guess Willis could be coming off soon...maybe Rennell Wren, Terry Beckner Jr, Daylon Mack, Charles Omenihu...But that's why I said it was smart for McIntosh to enter the draft last year. This DT class was just deep as ****.

At Safety, there is a surprising amount of top players left, so that's just going to push Redwine further. Now maybe hes more like a 5th rounder, as Chauncey Gardner, Deonte Thompson, Amani Hooker, are all still available. I don't see any ways Jaquan goes before round 6, unless the only reason a team drafts him is because of his leadership or something.

Corners have been falling pretty hard. Michael Jackson has no shot of being drafted in the 4th imo. With julian love, amani oruwariye, kendall sheffield, Kris Boyd, Savion Smith, Iman Marshall, etc...I just don't see it.
Michael jackson will go before Boyd, Saivion smith, iman Marshall. I’m surprised oruwariyebis still on the board though

Advertisement
Back