OT: NFL Draft

Got dam Richmond Webb homeless now? Dude looked like he slept in that suit which he got at the goodwill the day before.

Advertisement
Pretty **** Embarrassing , our guys just aren’t viewed well for the nfl lately for whatever reason. Richt did them in with that sh*tty offense last year which I’m sure hurt the perception of the talent on the team regardless of what they did in terms of defense

Not to mention UMASS and some other embarrassing programs.

It sounds like rationalization to waste potential draft capital. "Ah, who cares, we have a lot of picks next year anyway." The question is simple: why not press Arizona? They were stuck. Why give them #62 and a 5th next year instead of #78? Because you feared losing out on Rosen to whom? Whatever. It's done. It's not as deathly as having to rationalize the terrible trade for #48 people were pushing earlier today.
because they is no ******* point in trying to press them to take a 3rd instead of the last pick in the 2nd, when the person you are trading for is a ******* QB that is better than all the qbs in this draft.

It is kinda amazing that all these Michigan players on D are going. We were about the same in total defense. Is Manny that much of a genius?

Advertisement
It is kinda amazing that all these Michigan players on D are going. We were about the same in total defense. Is Manny that much of a genius?

Not crazy at all. Don Brown has athletes on every level on that attacking 4-3 defense and is a better coach.

because they is no ******* point in trying to press them to take a 3rd instead of the last pick in the 2nd, when the person you are trading for is a ******* QB that is better than all the qbs in this draft.
Like I said, that's exactly what has gotten us to where we are. You should calm down.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Joe Jackson will not be drafted in round 3. Hot take. If I’m wrong I owe everyone a beer.

Hey Douchebag....All you do in every thread is crap on UM....FOH with your faqquit self....

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back