OT: NFL Draft

Advertisement
Ian Rappaport on NFL Network saying the trade down makes it more likely the Rosen trade happens.
That's a reporter just using common sense. Of course, if they were talking about the #48 pick, it'd make the #62 pick a bit easier to chew. I still say F em to Arizona. #78 or find your own way with a Rosen suitor.

Advertisement
Unfortunately, Mullen was grabbed. But, at least we're pushing a bit with the move back. More reasonable options now.
Zach Allen or Jaylon Ferguson are the 2 still there for now I want .

Have you taken a look at our roster lately? It's really bad AND thin. I think you're overrating what we're working with by predicting 6-8 wins.

we shall see.

I'm claiming that 6 wins...we gonna win some games in division..with the typical 1 we werent suppose to. We still have talent at the skill spots like wr, rb, te group isnt bad on offense.

Our secondary is solid. We will be young but we need to improve both lines in this draft.

Advertisement
You can’t convince me Trystin Hill is a better DT than Willis.
We're in the area of the draft where Willis makes sense .

We have taken steps in player development lately but we need to get better, i remember the days when Miami used to run the early rounds of the draft

Advertisement
Advertisement
Dolphins just killed this. Traded their 2nd, and got a future 2nd rounder, and Josh Rosen and a 2020 5th, who imo is better than all the qbs in this draft anyways. PLUS Rosen is incredibly cheap since Cardinals already paid Rosen's bonus!

Advertisement
Back