OT: NFL Draft

Advertisement
It was terrible. They kept hyping his ability up and they didn't bother to show details on him beyoind the fight. Like you said, embarassing. They kept prefacing the video over and over talking about how disgusting it was and be warned. The video of course was bad, but cmon man, did it really warrant all that nonsense especially considering all they talked about afterwards was that he by all accounts is a model citizen?

They essentialy ruined the kids moment...and for what?. I mean as soon as his name went up Trey Wingo had a woody to talk about that sh*t ...and its from 3 WHOLE YEARS ago....

Am i also the only 1 annoyed by a STORY for EVERY pick...like they seldom show high lights or even stats for the kids....but will have some obsolete bullsh*t like
-Dad was head of PTA
- hE DONATED 50 CENTS TO A HOMELESS GUY ONCE....

lIKE WHO IS ESPN DOING THIS SH*T FOR?? (female viewers?>). I had to watch a dlineman ride a horse?? for what?. tru story they said a draft pick came 1st in softball throw at age 9...

Sh*t is bogus as ****. They yucked up my saturdays b4 the games so bad with the Tom Rinaldi sobb stories ...now its leaked in to my draft

The two are not mutually exclusive.
2zk7ih.gif

Advertisement
Bingo. And it doesn't help AZ's cause that Lock, Finley, Grier, and Jackson are all sitting there. Miami could address the QB any number of ways (if they even want to).

Honestly, I wouldn't even waste a 3rd on Rosen if a guy like Gerald Willis or Joe Jackson is there. Why? We're landing Tua or Herbert next year in all likelihood and have many other needs than QB.

Why do yall thinkt his is like basketball. The dolphins will likely win more than 6 games this year. They arent "tanking"..they have too much talent for that.

Add to it...Tua imo isnt some savior.

Why do yall thinkt his is like basketball. The dolphins will likely win more than 6 games this year. They arent "tanking"..they have too much talent for that.

Add to it...Tua imo isnt some savior.
No, it's not like basketball, it's better. The team with the worst record is guaranteed the top pick.

And Vegas has us as the odds on favorite for the worst record.

Advertisement
Advertisement
No, it's not like basketball, it's better. The team with the worst record is guaranteed the top pick.

And Vegas has us as the odds on favorite for the worst record.

we play in the same division with the bills and jets....thats at minimum 2 wins...and we split witht he pats...thats 3. They will win a few others. We'll likely the usual 6-8 games

They essentialy ruined the kids moment...and for what?. I mean as soon as his name went up Trey Wingo had a woody to talk about that sh*t ...and its from 3 WHOLE YEARS ago....

Am i also the only 1 annoyed by a STORY for EVERY pick...like they seldom show high lights or even stats for the kids....but will have some obsolete bullsh*t like
-Dad was head of PTA
- hE DONATED 50 CENTS TO A HOMELESS GUY ONCE....

lIKE WHO IS ESPN DOING THIS SH*T FOR?? (female viewers?>). I had to watch a dlineman ride a horse?? for what?. tru story they said a draft pick came 1st in softball throw at age 9...

Sh*t is bogus as ****. They yucked up my saturdays b4 the games so bad with the Tom Rinaldi sobb stories ...now its leaked in to my draft
That’s why I’ve been watching the NFL Network. ***** Espun!

Advertisement
we play in the same division with the bills and jets....thats at minimum 2 wins...and we split witht he pats...thats 3. They will win a few others. We'll likely the usual 6-8 games
Have you taken a look at our roster lately? It's really bad AND thin. I think you're overrating what we're working with by predicting 6-8 wins.

If I'm the Phins, I try as best as possible to take that #48 and drop back a bit. Pick up multiple picks and grab Trayvon Mullen a bit later in the 2nd round. Grab Joe Jackson later on. Build a terrifying young defense. And, be cool.
Unfortunately, Mullen was grabbed. But, at least we're pushing a bit with the move back. More reasonable options now.

Ian Rappaport on NFL Network saying the trade down makes it more likely the Rosen trade happens.

Advertisement
Back