OT: NFL Draft

Advertisement
Rosen >>>>>>Locke

Rock Ya-Sin will be the steal of the 2nd Round.

The Ravens don't have a 2nd round pick (as of now) or need anymore Corners, but whoever drafts Rock is getting a future All-pro. That kid is pure Lockdown Corner with crazy high upside due to his physical traits.

The only knock on him is he doesn't have elite ball skills, but he's a kid that will excel at the NFL level.
**** the Colts got him.

Advertisement
Jaguars having an excellent draft. They love SEC players and players from the Southeast in general. Working with AAF rules over here.

Advertisement
Drew Lock to Denver is a perfect fit, that kid has pheneomenal arm talent he just needs some better coaching.

But in the right offensive system I believe Lock will be one of the best QB's in this class.

Imo, Haskins & Lock will have better careers than Murray & Jones.
Murray is such an unknown that I just Don’t know yet. I do Agree with them over jones however

Advertisement
Haskins dad met with the redskins last night and they tore up 90% of the playbook. Skins going all screen passes next year.

Advertisement
Haskins dad met with the redskins last night and they tore up 90% of the playbook. Skins going all screen passes next year.

Not fair... Urban the fake heart attack produces NFL QB's on the reg.. Studs.. Check his track record..

Advertisement
Back