OT:NBA regular season suspended

Maybe. But, he has been studying infectious diseases and how and why they spread for long time. Listen to the first 30-40 minutes of the podcast. I’m not qualified to disagree or agree.

You don’t need to be qualified you just have to look at the data. A 50% hospitalization rate it’s just not possible.

Advertisement
You scared of the common cold like it’s Ebola or air borne AIDS.

Must make you a coward since you like to call names.
How do you not understand that it has a death rate 7 to 30 times that of the flu? It’s pretty ******* simple to understand man.

I posted all the data, by patient, by pre-existing condition days ago in another thread.

Go find it, I'm to lazy.

Supporting your argument, you aren't going to like what you see.

😬😷
Yeah sure you’re “to” lazy. “To” lazy to use that super logical brain.

Advertisement
The crowd precautions are an insurance policy.

People need to take it upon themselves to practice strict social distancing instead of fighting over toilet paper and tampons.

People are just focusing on the wrong things.

Once the tests become more abundantly available, we’ll have a better idea of where we stand and go from there.

My concern is the thousands of Americans that returned from China in the months of December and January. They’ve had a lot of time to spread it. That’s when it was spreading like crazy in China and the Chinese were hiding it initially.
I def agree. But with the current data on transmission rate and death rate preventing large gatherings is a good idea. People like empirical cane aren’t going to do it on their own because they know it’s not as bad as the flu.

I def agree. But with the current data on transmission rate and death rate preventing large gatherings is a good idea. People like empirical cane aren’t going to do it on their own because they know it’s not as bad as the flu.

I, or others like me, aren't going to do what on our own?

Advertisement
I posted data brotha. I’m not gonna go find your other posts with your awesome logic like “Italy isn’t reaally a western country”. You’re smart.

I didnt say Italy wasnt a Western Country...

I said there are quite few parts that arent exactly MODERN western society.

Please do read next time.

Oh.....and a 5th time for the cheap seats..

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/coronavirus-age-***-demographics/

Advertisement
How do you not understand that it has a death rate 7 to 30 times that of the flu? It’s pretty ******* simple to understand man.

7 to 30 times?

So basically they don’t know how many people it has supposedly killed.

I’m not worried about. Bird flu. SARS. Coronavirus will fade from memory all the same.

I don’t think you know the death rate of the flu. Nothing in there supports your argument.

Here you go...at least for US. I wasnt aware that gloablly these numbers are close to flu stats..just for US...hmmmmm

Now back to football....go Canes.

Advertisement
Yeah one more question! Use that big brain to think for a second.

Whats 0.9/0.1? And once you come up with a solution, realize that 0.9 is only people with no comorbidities.

You can’t be this dumb

And that is exactly what I said from.the very beginning....you are distorting and cherry picking...

for healthy people and modern western medicine...death rate is BELOW flu...

Immunicomprismised..ok...watch out with corona...particularly elderly...

your points are about as effective and smart as the Euro travel ban.

Last edited:
7 to 30 times?

So basically they don’t know how many people it has supposedly killed.

I’m not worried about. Bird flu. SARS. Coronavirus will fade from memory all the same.
There are different numbers from China and South Korea. They know how many it’s killed, but each country is testing people at different rates. South Korea has been very thorough compared to China. It’s just like the flu rate is estimated.

It’s just too early to estimate the rate precisely.

And that is exactly what I said from.the very beginning....you are distorting and cherry picking...

for healthy people and modern western medicine...death rate is BELOW flu...

Immunicomprismised..ok...watch out with corona...particularly elderly...
How am I distorting and cherry picking. You literally gave me data to read.

Healthy people die at a rate 9 times that of the flu overall according to the data you just linked. You’re trolling me right?

This mf calls himself Empirical Cane and is the dumbest dude on the planet.

How am I distorting and cherry picking. You literally gave me data to read.

Healthy people die at a rate 9 times that of the flu overall according to the data you just linked. You’re trolling me right?

This mf calls himself Empirical Cane and is the dumbest dude on the planet.

the data shows the rate for immuno-compromised..

c'mon now....

please stop...now back to.football...

Advertisement
Back