OT: NBA lottery

Advertisement
I like how the new lottery format rewarded teams that didn't blatantly tank like the Knicks and Cavs.

Tonight's results can finally put to bed that conspiracy theory about the NBA lottery being rigged. If it was, no way in **** does Zion go to the Pelicans and Morant to Memphis. When NY and LA made the top 4 I was starting to get concerned they'd pick 1-2.

This chit was fixed, period. The whole AD drama storyline was Pels would be willing to trade AD if they got the #1 pick in a trade. Now they have the #1 pick, and wouldn't you know, the LAL get the #4 pick and we all know LeBron hates rookies, so what better trade than to get the #4 pick for AD along w/ Kuz and Ball. Win/Win for LBJ and LAL and Pels.

I never trust the NBA's "random" draft.

Advertisement
Pelicans are the Miami Dolphins of the NBA....Totally clueless....Horrible ownership and brutal management...May change now that Dell Demps is out of there....

Beyond stunned that the Knicks or the Lakers didn't win the lottery in a Patrick Ewing level scam....

NBA execs have to be cringing that Zion is gonna be stuck in a tiny, mostly irrelevant market like New Orleans and that Ja Morant is likely headed to Memphis, another tiny, mostly irrelevant NBA market....

Not at all a deep draft like last year's stacked talent card...falls off a cliff after #3....Odds of Heat getting an impact player at #13 are about the same odds that Megan Fox is giving me a hummer by midnight tonight....

This chit was fixed, period. The whole AD drama storyline was Pels would be willing to trade AD if they got the #1 pick in a trade. Now they have the #1 pick, and wouldn't you know, the LAL get the #4 pick and we all know LeBron hates rookies, so what better trade than to get the #4 pick for AD along w/ Kuz and Ball. Win/Win for LBJ and LAL and Pels.

Lol..how you gonna say it’s fixed when the ******* pelicans win the lottery bro..I can see if it was the knicks which was the no brainer and needs a star and hype. Or the lakers won it..the pelicans are not trading AD too LA. They admitted to sabotaging the lakers season with the leaks during the year..”we all know lebron hates rookies” lmao bruh media got some of y’all believing this lebron runs organizations narrative..Norris coles says hi..boobie Gibson says what’s up..******* Mathew delli would like a word with you..all 3 rookies or young guys who had no problem with lebron

Advertisement
Lol..how you gonna say it’s fixed when the ******* pelicans win the lottery bro..I can see if it was the knicks which was the no brainer and needs a star and hype. Or the lakers won it..the pelicans are not trading AD too LA. They admitted to sabotaging the lakers season with the leaks during the year..”we all know lebron hates rookies” lmao bruh media got some of y’all believing this lebron runs organizations narrative..Norris coles says hi..boobie Gibson says what’s up..******* Mathew delli would like a word with you..all 3 rookies or young guys who had no problem with lebron

Bro, AD just immediately came out and said he still wants to be traded. Pels now have Zion coming through w more hype and LAL can now offer their # 4 pick for AD along w Kuz and Ball. I’m not saying it was fixed for Pels, I’m saying it was fixed for LAL. I got Lakers fans even questioning this chit. Lol

And that’s what will happen.

Advertisement
Pelicans are the Miami Dolphins of the NBA....Totally clueless....Horrible ownership and brutal management...May change now that Dell Demps is out of there....

Beyond stunned that the Knicks or the Lakers didn't win the lottery in a Patrick Ewing level scam....

NBA execs have to be cringing that Zion is gonna be stuck in a tiny, mostly irrelevant market like New Orleans and that Ja Morant is likely headed to Memphis, another tiny, mostly irrelevant NBA market....

Not at all a deep draft like last year's stacked talent card...falls off a cliff after #3....Odds of Heat getting an impact player at #13 are about the same odds that Megan Fox is giving me a hummer by midnight tonight....
I can swim in NYK fans' tears forever lol

Bro, AD just immediately came out and said he still wants to be traded. Pels now have Zion coming through w more hype and LAL can now offer their # 4 pick for AD along w Kuz and Ball. I’m not saying it was fixed for Pels, I’m saying it was fixed for LAL. I got Lakers fans even questioning this chit. Lol
Zion will leave NO in fours years

Advertisement

If it were fixed nyk woukd always get high picks.

If there was no salary cap nyk woukd own the league

And I’m saying if it was a fix LA would’ve just gotten the 1st pick and just flipped that for AD...you reaching in the conspiracy bag a bit bro..I still don’t think the pels move AD to the lakers because it’s personal with those front offices bro. That package LA can offer is not all that tbh..if I was LA I’m not giving up all my young core when I have the 4th pick coming..**** the pels might just draft Ja, who I think will be a star and better than Zion. Kid is explosive and smooth with a jumper..pair him with AD and randle..they don’t HAVEA TO TRADE AD RN

NO got Danny Ferry this offseason, who had a ton of success building the Atlanta team a couple of years back.

Advertisement
Back