OT: Moar Friends...

Advertisement
So is the maude squade partial to bridge or shuffleboard?
Maybe the conga line.

giphy.gif

Advertisement
Sorry to disappoint you. They shot down JJax Bro and Caneinorlando as my first 2 choices. I was going for an on the spot summary execution type of approach but they thought this would be a better 1st step.
I would love to see JJaxBro as a maude on here. Could have added a legit trial by combat approach. Like, I will undo your banning if you can best JJAxBro in bare-fisted, no hold barred, unarmed combat.

We might with @JeddTheFisch here. He’s no nonsense with the repeat offending, thread derailing, board wreckers. I would like 2-4 more, and 2 I want in particular, both of whom were accepted for this group but weren’t contacted so there can be another 2 but bAndrew has us at this right now.

I support @JeddTheFisch and vouch for him as a no-nonsense man of quality and integrity... so long as you don't get him in/near the strip club. All bet's are off at that point.

Advertisement
I think this place needs Maudes to police the Maudes. I've been gone a month, and during that time it degenerated even further into a cesspool. What a joke. LMAO

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back