OT, Mike Martin

Genius, you’re the one who tried to bring Miami into a Florida State discussion. It was YOUR post that had nothing to do with the thread title.

Just when I thought we had run all the idiots out of here.......

Advertisement
Genius, you’re the one who tried to bring Miami into a Florida State discussion. It was YOUR post that had nothing to do with the thread title.

Just when I thought we had run all the idiots out of here.......

FFS you really are mentally challenged aren't you. Are you capable of vertical thinking?

FFS you really are mentally challenged aren't you. Are you capable of vertical thinking?

That's exactly what I expect from you.

I respond entirely about Mike Martin. You bring Miami into it. I tell you Miami has nothing to do with Florida State. Somehow, you claim that I didn't see the thread title, which is "OT, Mike Martin".

That's DannyBoy retarded.

Just so I'm clear Miami was not good enough when we were "only" making the postseason, but FSU is great because of it. At least try to get your narrative straight.

Jagr is a troll....always has been always will be. He spins every narrative to be anti Miami.

Advertisement
Martin has been coaching FSU for 38 years. If they haven't grown tired of his no rings by now, it's safe to say they never will.

That, and he puts them in the discussion virtually every year. I would take that right now, though our situation is simply self-inflicted.

UM

I never understood why are we worried about some other team when we should be worried about fixing our own mess.miam I baseball is a dumpster fire we need to take the necessary steps to get back to the top.where we belong.

Advertisement
Back